Closed Thread

Default Marco barusco nightmere

I will post this here, as a personal thread this time, hopefully nobody will delete it again.

So apparently I left my bad review on this web site(vitals.com) a few weeks ago but was deleted, and not only mine but I noticed that A LOT OF BAD REVIEW LATELY HAVE BEEN DELETED , NOT ONE, NOT TWICE, 5 TIMES so, I just go ahead and past my old review here : IS THIS LEGAL?

In May 2011, I had a fine head of hair but have always been very self-conscious. I work hard to maintain a good body and skin to look sexy so I decided to have a little transplant to fix my front line. I didn’t know anything about hair transplants and had a bad result and lost more than what they(a doctor in FLORIDA) transplanted (600 grafts). I was shocked (I was 25 years old) and I decide in June 2012 to have another surgery to fix the bad results of the first procedure. I was wrong.
    I went to Marco Barusco thinking a more expensive doctor and a larger procedure (1800 grafts) was going to fix my problem, plus Marco was very nice. He promised to reduce the scar that the first procedure left me and he promised to fix the results of my first procedure and improve my overall look.
    I trusted him and decided to go through with this second procedure which cost $8,500(all my savings). Initially I used Toppik to cover the shock loss post procedure. Nine months after the surgery my hair looked even worse than after the first procedure. I became addicted to Toppik and could no longer go without it because the scar on the back of my head was red, thick and noticeable. The front line where the transplant was had lost a lot of density and was very thin(and look weired).
    After a few months Dr. Barusco opened the scar up again and re-stitched it shut in an effort to make it thinner. The result was the same as before so after a few months and another payment of $1400 I did FUE on the scar which also had a bad result. He tried again and again the results were still very bad.
    In May 2013 I told him I was done having surgery on my head as nothing was working and I asked him very kindly for my money back(the most hard period of my life). After all of the mess and unsuccessful procedures he told me that he agreed it was not successful and would help me get my money back.
    I stayed in constant contact with Dr. Barusco as I expected to receive my money back in a timely manner. After a couple months of promises for answers and still not hearing anything Dr. Barusco told I needed to gather opinions for other plastic surgeons regarding my situation to prove the procedures were not successful. As expected, they all agreed with me that it was NOT successful. I complied in a timely manner and waited to hear a response.
    Today, six months after I initially requested my money back, I received a call from an attorney saying that they are NOT going to give me my money back and instead offered more surgery. I informed them I am not interested in surgery as every time it has proven unsuccessful. I also received a message from Dr. Barusco saying that he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore and if I want to talk I have to call his attorney.
    I’m very disappointed in this experience because I trusted Dr. Barusco and didn’t receive the results I was promised or my money back because of it. His message today was the final nail in the coffin – I felt betrayed.
    Worst mistake of my life, it has been a nightmere for me.
    Learn from my mistake and be very careful if you decide to have a hair transplant with him. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there that don’t really care about their patients.
    You can reach out to me if you want to hear more or have any additional questions.
    I WILL ATTACH PICTURES SOON, JUST GIVE ME TIME TO WRITE THIS ALL OVER THE WEB.

EVRYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW.

Arrow

Your original posts have not been deleted from this forum, however as per our terms of service the thread that you were posting on was locked.

Please refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service under the category of Physician Complaints.

"If you are seeking to write a public complaint about a doctor, you will be required to verify your identity and BaldTruthTalk.Com will then notify the doctor so that he/she can respond publicly as well. The thread will allow for the patient to tell their story, the doctor to respond, the patient to reply to the doctor's response and one last response from the doctor if necessary. The thread will then be locked. General commentary from other users will not be allowed."

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Sounds good,

my name is Edoardo Cetronio,

I really hope the doctor will open a discussion with me on this web site.

The doctor is: Marco Barusco, in Port Orange, FL

PS

if some of you people wants to see my picture, you can find them here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=4143&page=3

Arrow

As per our TOS, this thread will now be locked. If the physician in question is given written permission by the patient to publicly disclose his medical information and respond to this thread, the response will be added.