+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi Sparky4444,,
    I believe the phase testing is ongoing for Dr Wesley's updated endoscopic instrumentation. The instruments are still be updated. There is a wait time until the tools are ready for the next phase testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi Sparky4444,,
    I believe the phase testing is ongoing for Dr Wesley's updated endoscopic instrumentation. The instruments are still be updated. There is a wait time until the tools are ready for the next phase testing.
    That's interesting. Do you know what types of changes and why?

Considering they said this MIGHT be ready for late 2013, but more so for 2014 is disappointing in that now it's maybe late 2014 but more likely for 2015...

...what a let down..

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky4444 View Post
    Considering they said this MIGHT be ready for late 2013, but more so for 2014 is disappointing in that now it's maybe late 2014 but more likely for 2015...

...what a let down..
    Got a link to where it says more likely 2015?

Hi Kiwi
    No, I dont know any of the technical specs concerning instrumentation updating.
    Sparky' has someone stated that the Pilofocus updating would not be ready until 2015? If that was stated -It isn't true.

Artista do you know how many grafts and exactly what your session will consist of in your trial?

Hi Comeonreplicel ! ( I LIKE your user name!)
    I dont know exactly, Ive heard different numbers from 100 to 400. It could be more than that but I guess it all depends on Dr Wesley's time constraints. Im more excited to have been selected as a phase test patient. What I mean is this, I do believe that this new FUE science of Dr Wesley's, will be a 'game-changer' in the direction and evolution of hair transplantation.
    To be able to see exactly what will evolve first hand on my own scalp very is exciting!
    Im proud to know Dr Wesley. He IS a good man and is very sincere in what he is trying to accomplish.

Dr. Wesley appears to be a very sincere, committed and down-to-earth person...Just a real "good" guy and he has a command of the science...

Someone at the other forum said they talked to someone at Wesley;s office and they said most likely 2015...but then again, some real douche bags over at that forum

LOL.. I promise you and all that I will keep this forum up to date on the experience

Thanks artista. Haha glad you like that one!! I've actually been part of this forum for years. But i rarely post and mainly follow and read once in a while.
    But great post your thoughts and experiences when you begin correspondence and final trial with the doc. We are all curious. Photos might be tricky to do and well but see what you can do to inform us. Speak your mind, be a little prepared for some forum heat and state what you like not worry about everyone here.