Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joely
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Diston
    Hi joely - thank you for the reply, I'm really unsure with zeiring medical, although I have done my checks I am still unsure of starting the journey with this group. Not that it's zeiring I have the issues with, it's the hospital group in principle with the butcher branding as previously known, I have read elsewhere on another forum that Dr Krishan overall good but had two cases previously that was not to standard. Blending and patch missing - however I do allow for cases to be not that great as no one can have a perfect ratio. Joely you seem to have had a good exp, can you help me through this journey be relating to your personal experience, I would be really appreciative of pictures and your story... When did you have your procedure? Did you get the expectation you was expecting? Was FuT or FUe ? Which would you advise of the two given your experience? And how is your hair now ? I need to make decision tomorrow as time is ticking and really don't want to make any mistakes. Thanks Joely ...
    Hi dinston I had 2500 fue in April last year, the results were very good and for a time I was happy with it, now I must admit I wish I hadn't had it, but that's not ziering or Dr Krishnan, will explain more shortly! Dr Krishnan in my opinion us very talented and a good guy who for me certainly is very good at what he does! After six months I left the house without concealer and it was the best feeling ever!

The reason I'm a bit upset about the whole thing is about 9 months after I started getting gentleman side effects from any kind of AA drug so now I'm looking the rest of my hair and because of the transplanted hair looks slightly odd and I'm back on concealer!

Personally make sure you think really hard about if it's for you because I was happy to take propecia long term and if I had it be pleased now but things change! But the transplanted area looks good and you won't have any issues with Dr Krishnan! Only thing I found with ziering in general is the follow up wasn't brilliant

Comment

• Scraff
      • Apr 2014

Hi Joely,

Sorry to hear that. I was never brave enough to make the plunge for propecia. I've been on regaine for a few years now. I do know what you mean though in that my crown is getting thinner over time. My HT may prove to be a short term but the transplanted area I've got no concerns with at all.

Couldn't agree more on the follow up from Ziering. It's almost nonexistent to be honest.

Comment

• Scraff
        • Apr 2014

Diston I just noticed your from Brum. I am too. Location for me was a contributing factor (not the biggest by any means) but with bromsgrove being 20 minutes away it's extra comfort to know they are in reach if needed.

Comment

• leemanuel
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Diston
          Hi lee get in touch
          So sorry - I don't seem to get notifications of posts anymore.

I get your fears re the hospital group - my partner had gastric surgery with them shite - that said I know others who found them ok.

I don't regret a single thing about my surgery or the aftercare.

Just seen another post to me - yes I still take fin from united pharmacies.

Comment

• starsalign
            • Sep 2015

Hi guys,

Really interesting thread. It's great to hear about everyones experience. I have a consultation at the Ziering office in Leeds at the end of this month. If I do decided to go through with it I will be travelling to Bromsgrove as I'm originally from Birmingham.

Comment

• seem
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by joely
              Leemauel,

I went to Bromsgrove yesterday and had a consultation with Steve, I must have had the same experience as you, I found him very professional and informative offering advice one what would be best, I have had several consultations over the last six months with the big named clinics on these forums and I felt better after this than any of those, Dr Krishnan also came and spoke to me himself with his advice in what I imagine would have been his lunch break.

So today I have booked my procedure FUE for 3rd and 4th April and they have also given me the discount that was for having a procedure before the end of March, Very exited now and looking forward to seeing how you get on
              I found this because I am, or was, considering a FUE at Ziering so researching. However, I found Steve to be cold, disinterested, limp handshaked and keen on pushing medications I never want to take to the extent that I am thinking of travelling for my op. I think that because I wore creased combat trousers and speak with a strong accent he decided I was vermin and a timewaster.

Pity that I have a great law degree from a Russell League University and the cash for the op ready to go.

His commission loss.

Comment

• leemanuel
                • May 2013

Originally posted by Mrbarrybadger
                Hey Lee looking good! just out of curiosity are you on anything such as fin or rogaine atm?
                Hello. I still take fin and apply minoxidil foam daily. Still say the HT was the best thing I ever did.

Comment

• leemanuel
                  • May 2013

Here's a pic now still over the moon.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• leemanuel
                    • May 2013

Sorry - I don't seem to get the notifications when people post anymore

Comment

• leemanuel
                      • May 2013

That's a shame to hear - I genuinely couldn't fault Steve Norris and would recommend him to anyone. I didn't find him judgmental at all and believe me I'm as rough as nails ��

Comment

• leemanuel
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by Harshkumar
                        I read this post completely concerning the difference of latest and previous technologies, it’s awesome article.
                        Glad it's been helpful

Comment

• dg12
                          • Jul 2017

Lee how long did it take to come through completely and when did you start to let it grow, had mine done 8 months ago , but keep cutting it as coming in patchy against existing hair. cheers

Comment

• dean200180
                            • Jul 2018

Hi Lee,
                            I'm booked in to have the FUT procedure in a months time with Dr Ganesh Krishnan. I'm a little nervous about the scar and was wondering how yours has healed since you had it done? Also if you are still pleased with the results?
                            Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
                            Thanks,
                            Dean.

Comment

• leemanuel
                              • May 2013

Hello there

I’m over the moon with everything still and the scar is only noticed if I point it out. I have the back and sides on a grade 1.5 so pretty short. I also used bio oil on the scar.

Comment

• leemanuel
                                • May 2013

So 4 years on and here’s my before and after. After picture was about a week ago.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...