+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Hey Lee looking good! just out of curiosity are you on anything such as fin or rogaine atm?

Hi joely - thank you for the reply, I'm really unsure with zeiring medical, although I have done my checks I am still unsure of starting the journey with this group. Not that it's zeiring I have the issues with, it's the hospital group in principle with the butcher branding as previously known, I have read elsewhere on another forum that Dr Krishan overall good but had two cases previously that was not to standard. Blending and patch missing - however I do allow for cases to be not that great as no one can have a perfect ratio. Joely you seem to have had a good exp, can you help me through this journey be relating to your personal experience, I would be really appreciative of pictures and your story... When did you have your procedure? Did you get the expectation you was expecting? Was FuT or FUe ? Which would you advise of the two given your experience? And how is your hair now ? I need to make decision tomorrow as time is ticking and really don't want to make any mistakes. Thanks Joely ...

Hi lee get in touch

Hi There,

I had FUE in April 2014 with Dr Krishnan at Ziering in Bromsgrove, if you read earlier in the thread we've all posted pictures.

I did my research too and believe me I'm OCD when it comes to worrying but I have to admit at some point if it means a lot to you'll make a decision. The Internet can be a powerful tool both positively and negatively and no matter how hard you look you'll never be 100% satisfied with anything. I love my iPhone buy for some people will hate Apple. I chose a flawless hotel for my honeymoon in Vegas and found people on trip advisor complaining.

So back to the HT I can hand on heart say Dr Krishnan is a great bloke and he treated me with the highest care and respect. I've recommended him to several people, having the HT is one of the best decisions I've ever made, but at the same time parting with the money and taking the risk of not knowing if it would be worth it was one of the hardest decisions! When it feels right you'll know.

Talking

Hi Scraf, thank you for your reply, you have really put me at ease, it felt right with zeiring from the beginning, and I'm guessing g the more I look the more I will find with any, Harley street and Farjo and crown are last on my list as contenders, once I have visited these, I will make my final decision, as I have visited them all lol. The private clinic where very rude especially the clinc manager Amy, I just smiled when I left as her shocking unprofessional manner just confirmed my doubts about them, they really ruined it for the doctor there. I think I will end up going to zeiring. I did notice there terms of business are still include the hospital group. ?!? Anyhow I will keep you posted and include pics myself. Thanks Scraf stay in touch mate

Quote Originally Posted by Diston View Post
    Hi joely - thank you for the reply, I'm really unsure with zeiring medical, although I have done my checks I am still unsure of starting the journey with this group. Not that it's zeiring I have the issues with, it's the hospital group in principle with the butcher branding as previously known, I have read elsewhere on another forum that Dr Krishan overall good but had two cases previously that was not to standard. Blending and patch missing - however I do allow for cases to be not that great as no one can have a perfect ratio. Joely you seem to have had a good exp, can you help me through this journey be relating to your personal experience, I would be really appreciative of pictures and your story... When did you have your procedure? Did you get the expectation you was expecting? Was FuT or FUe ? Which would you advise of the two given your experience? And how is your hair now ? I need to make decision tomorrow as time is ticking and really don't want to make any mistakes. Thanks Joely ...
    Hi dinston I had 2500 fue in April last year, the results were very good and for a time I was happy with it, now I must admit I wish I hadn't had it, but that's not ziering or Dr Krishnan, will explain more shortly! Dr Krishnan in my opinion us very talented and a good guy who for me certainly is very good at what he does! After six months I left the house without concealer and it was the best feeling ever!

The reason I'm a bit upset about the whole thing is about 9 months after I started getting gentleman side effects from any kind of AA drug so now I'm looking the rest of my hair and because of the transplanted hair looks slightly odd and I'm back on concealer!

Personally make sure you think really hard about if it's for you because I was happy to take propecia long term and if I had it be pleased now but things change! But the transplanted area looks good and you won't have any issues with Dr Krishnan! Only thing I found with ziering in general is the follow up wasn't brilliant

Hi Joely,

Sorry to hear that. I was never brave enough to make the plunge for propecia. I've been on regaine for a few years now. I do know what you mean though in that my crown is getting thinner over time. My HT may prove to be a short term but the transplanted area I've got no concerns with at all.

Couldn't agree more on the follow up from Ziering. It's almost nonexistent to be honest.

Diston I just noticed your from Brum. I am too. Location for me was a contributing factor (not the biggest by any means) but with bromsgrove being 20 minutes away it's extra comfort to know they are in reach if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diston View Post
    Hi lee get in touch
    So sorry - I don't seem to get notifications of posts anymore.

I get your fears re the hospital group - my partner had gastric surgery with them shite - that said I know others who found them ok.

I don't regret a single thing about my surgery or the aftercare.

Just seen another post to me - yes I still take fin from united pharmacies.

Hi guys,

Really interesting thread. It's great to hear about everyones experience. I have a consultation at the Ziering office in Leeds at the end of this month. If I do decided to go through with it I will be travelling to Bromsgrove as I'm originally from Birmingham.