Name:	image.jpg

Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	25926  

Recipient area (Day10)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	25927  

It looks really good, hard to see any reddening, unfortunately they will start falling out now, You must be back at work pretty soon?

im now a month out and still a little bit red in the crown and everything has fallen out, So just the waiting game now

Yeah today was my first day back at work today. Nobody noticed or said a word about me having shaved my head. I think the conservative receding hairline really helped..

Anxiously awaiting the shed now! Does it gradually happen or will it all just go in one shower, or wake up one morning with half a scalp on my pillow!?

Scraff,

For most patients, a higher percent of the grafts shed and also depends on how aggressive you are in scrubbing the recipient area.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Quote Originally Posted by Scraff View Post
    Yeah today was my first day back at work today. Nobody noticed or said a word about me having shaved my head. I think the conservative receding hairline really helped..

Anxiously awaiting the shed now! Does it gradually happen or will it all just go in one shower, or wake up one morning with half a scalp on my pillow!?
    Hi scruff,
    I got your update on the old thread. Congratulations, I can imagine it's a massive relief who've had it done.

So how are you as of today? Have you managed to keep it quiet from everyone at work on a whole?

It looks amazing so far on your last photo, no signs of surgery at all.

I've not progressed since seeing Dr Bisanga in May. Still in the worrying phase about the recovery time.

All the best, well done

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    I have an office but im only in it for half an hour t the start and end of ach shift, front looks ok just stubbly, wasn't to bad going back I decided just to be honest with people and tell them, they said from the front it just looks like iv shaved my head, few people were asking questions though about having a big bald patch at the bak where before I went of it was full (concealer)
    Hi joely,

How long post op are you now? What's the situation with any signs of post op surgery?

As I mentioned above I went to see Dr Bisanga in May and I am ready to book up but really concerned about the recovery stage? That's the only thing putting me off.

But in a way the earlier I get it done whilst I still have hair then the less obvious it'll be I suppose.

I don't think I'm prepared to do it unless I can have approx 4 to 6 weeks off? What's your thought on that time frame?

Do you have more photos? Is there another thread?

All the best

Smokemeakipper, I am now five weeks out my crown is still obviously red, but it has gone down, at this rate id suggest it will proably be around another two weeks before its completely gone, temples are still red to, but the top 1/3 of my head its all gone, I think it depends how well you heal, some people are clear in a week, its annoying as hell but its just how I heel and nothing I can do about it.

4-6 weeks I imagine would be enough for most people it depends on how well you heal, how much hair you have to hide it and if you use anything like concealers ect, Are you having strip or fue with DR Bisanga? his results always look spot on so you definatley chose a good doctor.

Smokemeakipper, I am now five weeks out my crown is still obviously red, but it has gone down, at this rate id suggest it will proably be around another two weeks before its completely gone, temples are still red to, but the top 1/3 of my head its all gone, I think it depends how well you heal, some people are clear in a week, its annoying as hell but its just how I heel and nothing I can do about it.

4-6 weeks I imagine would be enough for most people it depends on how well you heal, how much hair you have to hide it and if you use anything like concealers ect, Are you having strip or fue with DR Bisanga? his results always look spot on so you definatley chose a good doctor.
    I'm looking at fue. Approx 2500 to the front third. I'll have to be shaved, but I like to think that because I do still have some hair in that area, that even after 3 or 4 weeks post op there should be some native hair regrowth to help conceal any redness etc.

In an ideal world I'd take 6 to 8 weeks off work and do some travelling after the op has healed. Then I've got an excuse for me off etc, plus that amount of time off allows for any issues such as been red longer than normal.

Otherwise, I can get 3 weeks off if I planned it but I just don't think this would be long enough. At least not long enough to make me feel confident doing it.

I read lots of people saying that there's no signs of the op after 2 or 3 weeks, but in reality the photos I've seen on here people are needing up to two months before all signs have gone.

I'll be interested to see how you get on

Cheers

I think I might have a consultation with Dr Krishnan after your and scraffs comments.

The uk doctors do seem to get a lot of stick on here which is why I looked abroad. But after yours and scraffs photos it looks as good as any other doctor.

All the best