+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Bars and Clubs for BALD ONLY!

I was sitting in the club tonight (in a hat well obvs lol) and I looked around not a single baldy and no no I I'm not 45 years old tryna get a young meat in a club I'm only 21 and balding since 17 so lets get back to the point I LOOKED AROUND NOT A SINGLE BALDY AND IDEA HIT ME WHY THERE IS NO CLUBS FOR BALD PEOPLE ONLY???

I mean just think about it...ur in a bar or in the club where you feel 100% comfy because you kno everybody just like you around yeah some more some less but main point is B A L D
    You don't have to worry anynody make fun of you or calling you names you can be yourself enjoy yourself have a good time by not havin a feeling that ur a second class man

You might ask what about the girls? Well duhh we dont need no moon head party goin on lol
    But girls that would be in that bar would be the girls that don't give a f abt you being bald that means she does not care abt ur hair

Or maybe a vacation spot where only bald people go so you lay down on the beach and just relax......

Man I'm really tired of this why me??? Why God chose me to strugle since I'm 17??? Why so early....'('(

Hi,

well that's a sort of funny/interesting idea.
    Initially, I was thinking that'll never work... but thinking about it I have this idea now, just wanted to share it.

I've been to loads of clubs and what some of them do have is 'themed' nights.

Common theme nights might be a type of music (80's, rock, house etc.) or a type of themed clothing nights (halloween, alternative, smart dress,tuxedos, vicars and tarts (british fancy dress thing), togas etc.)

So what you want is a 'Slick Night'.

I think there's much more chance of it happening if it's just a themed night. They could do a trial run at a club, or once a month.
    Would probably have to be in a big city, with a lot of advertising.

The emphasis could be on being cool and slick. It should be open to all people, even non-bald people, just as long as they have completely shaved their head. Girls don't have to be bald, but they can if they want.

Also was amused by the idea of people with full heads of hair being turned away, or offered their hair buzzed off

So as crazy as it sounds, I think it could possibly work in that way.
    Just thought I'd share that with you

By the way what norwood are you?

Quote Originally Posted by fmlbald View Post
    I was sitting in the club tonight (in a hat well obvs lol) and I looked around not a single baldy and no no I I'm not 45 years old tryna get a young meat in a club I'm only 21 and balding since 17 so lets get back to the point I LOOKED AROUND NOT A SINGLE BALDY AND IDEA HIT ME WHY THERE IS NO CLUBS FOR BALD PEOPLE ONLY???

I mean just think about it...ur in a bar or in the club where you feel 100% comfy because you kno everybody just like you around yeah some more some less but main point is B A L D
    You don't have to worry anynody make fun of you or calling you names you can be yourself enjoy yourself have a good time by not havin a feeling that ur a second class man

You might ask what about the girls? Well duhh we dont need no moon head party goin on lol
    But girls that would be in that bar would be the girls that don't give a f abt you being bald that means she does not care abt ur hair

Or maybe a vacation spot where only bald people go so you lay down on the beach and just relax......

Man I'm really tired of this why me??? Why God chose me to strugle since I'm 17??? Why so early....'('(

I understand your pain completely. I lost hair rapidly from age 15. That has a traumatic psychological effect on a person's self esteem. I still have really low self esteem.

Idk what noorwood ivam but its really bad my crown is thinning my hair line is messed up and top ia thinning '(

Ok well the main attraction of clubs is meeting people of the opposite sex. & unfortunately most women will not bother going to a "bald guys" club when they have a regular club as an alternative
    However consider this. You are thinking guys in bars/clubs are in 2 classes...."bald or not bald." Actually it is not like this. There are many more factors to determine different levels of value in these places....

-overall looks (hate to say it but this is extremely important for having the most possible options)
    -height/build (in dark clubs where faces are hard to see, this can really make you stand out from others)
    -your social group....showing up alone is usually bad, showing up w/ only guys is better but still not great especially if they act like losers, showing up w/ a socially adjusted mixed gender group is best
    -your attitude/behavior (being socially awkward is bad but if you are goodlooking enough it can be overcome, however you are screwed if you are too loner/shy or if you are too needy/desperate)
    -seem to have something going for you in life....if you can not make yourself sound interesting, if you show up in crappy clothes or w/ bad grooming, you will seem like a loser

Most guys who go to clubs are dead on arrival because of 1 or more of the factors above. Most guys who go to bars or clubs never pull women. This is something movies, TV etc create false expectations about
    If you can get all of these factors (edit- height/build becomes less important if you have a goodlooking face, & vice versa) to acceptable levels then you will do better than most guys on this scene. A "bald guys club" would be more limiting than freeing....hair loss is crap but you must create a niche for yourself & play it to the maximum if you want a chance at success in these venues
    One thing I will say. If you are beyond NW2-3 (depending on your headshape, facial features, hair style) your only hope for the club scene is a transplant, hairpiece or shaved head. You CAN NOT go to these places w/ an obvious bald spot, a forelock island, a horse shoe etc

Good luck. All is easier said than done.....if my hair loss gets too bad to conceal I will probably not take my own advice, will just become a recluse instead

Very simple answer no need to write a novel. Main purpose of a bar/club is to make money, this is done by attracting women who attract men. Women aren't going to come to a bar/club for only bald men. Also excluding customers (ie. non-balding men) is bad business practice.

25 going on 65 and greatjob, both make some good points.

I still think your idea could work as an occasional themed night:

There are bald dating websites. There are speed dating nights at venues.
    So all a person would need to do is advertise a 'bald speed dating' night on those bald dating websites, to be held at a small club/bar in a big city.
    When you get enough registered people, you then hire the venue using those ticket sales.

People hire venues all the time for private functions, wedding receptions, speed dating nights etc.

And voila, you have your 'Slick Night'

There are already clubs out there for balding guys there called gyms if you want to get even more specific they’re MMA gyms. Lots of balding guys or most guys that simply shave their head as it’s part of the game. The women that train there are very attracted to them because they are looking for real men. These women either train there to be around them or they too are into fitness.

You meet women by doing things that are of interest to you whatever that activity happens to be. It then becomes about mutual interests, similar life goals, etc. I worked in the club industry for close to 30 years, women that hang out in bars are not a good choice. Yes they are good for business but that’s about it.

I agree with the other posters here, night clubs are not the easiest or best way to find a girl (even if you have a full head of hair).

I did a quick google search and found a regularly scheduled bald speed dating event in the New York area.
    So these things do already exist. According to the blog on the site I found, these particular events are very popular and always sells out to women.
    So if you're looking to level the field in terms of hair while looking for a date, I'd suggest googling that.

If you can find any in the UK or Europe let me know

Sounds closest to what you were looking for though, an event where all the men are bald.
    Of course, there is more to a man than their hair of lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    You meet women by doing things that are of interest to you whatever that activity happens to be. It then becomes about mutual interests, similar life goals, etc.
    This is a most excellent piece of advice topcat, wise words.

The gym may or may not be that great for meeting women. I've found most gyms have more guys than girls.
    It's not the easiest scenario to try to chat to someone while they are out of breath or lifting heavy weights, focused on their routine.
    And don't you have to be huge and tall to be in MMA?
    Topcat is right though, that MMA is another place you might find a lot of bald/shaved guys (dunno if there would be many girls there?)
    Though certainly going to the gym to get a better physique is a good idea. Women love that.

I'd go with the finding your activity of interest advice topcat said

My mate who is a NW5, pulled 2 girls on NYE/January. Bars.

I am a NW2 with much thicker hair, and got no action.

He is very very confident, and to be honest doesn't care how women perceive him, he just tries his luck. Some girls wouldn't chat to him, by quickly killing the conversation thread, so he moves onto the next one. He is not sensitive like we all are to criticism.

I suspect a lot of guys on here, are so self concious that they dont have the balls to escalate sexually with the girl due to the fear of rejection.