+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Gaz when is your next procedure?

Gaz

How is your recipient looking now?

Also when is your next procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Gaz

How is your recipient looking now?

Also when is your next procedure?
    Gaz has a great result but his donor is completely depleted now, another procedure would be a step back instead of forward in my opinion.

"depleted" would be a vivid overstatement in my opinion. Last time i saw a picture it looked like his sides are different in terms of density to the back of the head. I remember him mentioning that he had much more extracted from there.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    "depleted" would be a vivid overstatement in my opinion. Last time i saw a picture it looked like his sides are different in terms of density to the back of the head. I remember him mentioning that he had much more extracted from there.
    So is Gaz's donor actually depleted or not?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtb...031_011213.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtb...031_011510.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtb...031_011253.jpg
    If that's not a depleted donor, then what is ? I really don't see how he could go back for more. At this point he already crossed the 'natural look' for a few parts of his donor. Going back for more is going to give his donor a very unnatural look, so I think it would do more harm than good.

Gaz has a great result, he's got his life back as he called it himself. If I were him, I'd count my blessings, move on and enjoy life with that great result. As with any plastic surgery, overdoing it will make things worse, not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtb...031_011213.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtb...031_011510.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtb...031_011253.jpg
    If that's not a depleted donor, then what is ? I really don't see how he could go back for more. At this point he already crossed the 'natural look' for a few parts of his donor. Going back for more is going to give his donor a very unnatural look, so I think it would do more harm than good.
    Didn't Gaz already have very limited donor anyway? I would imagine his before pics wouldnt look much different.

Gaz has a great result, he's got his life back as he called it himself. If I were him, I'd count my blessings, move on and enjoy life with that great result. As with any plastic surgery, overdoing it will make things worse, not better.
    In the current state of hair loss treatments, yes... since theres no 100% proven regeneration. If it was, I'd go to town.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Didn't Gaz already have very limited donor anyway? I would imagine his before pics wouldnt look much different.
    Gaz do you have a picture of your donor how it was before your first surgery ? That would be quite interesting indeed.

With that lenght/angle of the picture and lightning most people hair would appear thinner than it actually is. We should compare to pre op at same lenght and lightning to make any conclusions.

With that lenght/angle of the picture and lightning most people hair would appear thinner than it actually is. We should compare to pre op at same lenght and lightning to make any conclusions.
    Well, usually they say you need about 50 grafts/cm2 for a natural look, so that would be about 100-125 hairs/cm2. I'm pretty sure he's already below that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Gaz has a great result but his donor is completely depleted now, another procedure would be a step back instead of forward in my opinion.
    ROFLMAO - my donor isn't depleted, I'll go again for HST, but i'll be more tactical in terms of where I allow the grafts to be extracted from. And yes my hair density in my donor area was already below average. I don't have any photos of my donor area before I started my HST's because I wasn't shaving my hair back then. It might be possible to concentrate on the original 50 graft area photos which Iron Man compiled about 2 years ago and compare the same area today to see how depleted it is, just an idea.