+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    He doesn't suffer from any hair loss. Temples points are like that on some people.

If he's "suffering" from that, he likely has body dismorphic disorder.
    who the fuuck are you? I saw an IAHRS doctor in June of 2012, took pictures of my hair then saw him a year later where he confirmed I was in the early stages of mpb. Just cause that picture covers my hairline doesn't mean its not thinning and receded when I put it up.

What greatjob said. I'm a guy who was NW5 by the age of 23.

331 posts on a hair loss forum and perfect hair. You don't belong here.

Default normal

The people are reacting to you this way because the area you are pointing out looks like normal growth for that area. Maybe a better picture of behind that would show some thinning but your hairline is meeting up just fine in that picture. I dont doubt that you have experienced some thinning and nothing wrong with starting early. However if that is your soul area of concern you wont experience new hair but maybe some vellous hairs gaining a little more volume and pigment..Post some other pics because it does not look like you have lost hair but you know best I hope.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    There should be...

If you have a perfect head of hair (like many people on the forums) but spend years on hairloss websites depressed over your "hiarloss" you don't suffer from mpb, you suffer from crazy. I'm astonished on almost a daily basis with some of the guys on the forums, if I had their hair I wouldn't even know these forums existed.
    I agree. I was kinda joking.

But then again, what's perfect hair to you? If you're a Norwood 6, I'm pretty sure you'd be happy with anything more than that, not saying completely satisfied, more or less better than what you have now. It's like being fat, do you have to be 100 lbs or more overweight to want to lose weight and not be happy with your body? There are people who would be considered normal weight that would like to get in better shape. Some people want better. Personal preference IMO.

Levels of hairloss vary of course, I'd say I'm a Norwood 2 and I'm not happy. So someone with worse hairloss would obviously say I'd be happy or content with your hair. I'm not trying to pick a fight either, i just think if he doesn't like his hair the way it is, why not try and fix it. You don't have to have severe hair loss to want to improve your hair.

What greatjob said. I'm a guy who was NW5 by the age of 23.

331 posts on a hair loss forum and perfect hair. You don't belong here.
    This is exactly what I mean. One extreme to another. You'd kill for his hair, that's what's upsetting you. Who are you to tell anyone you don't belong here because your hair loss is worse than his. I feel the need to say something because my hair loss isn't as bad as yours, so that means I don't belong here? ****s wrong with you? Pure ignorance. If someone's not happy, their not happy. Bottom line. Forget about your problems when trying to help someone else.

Their not happy, right, their. And you're talking about my ignorance, I'm not even a native speaker.

His, what his, what hair loss? He, doesn't, suffer, from hair loss.

I'd like to help people that really need help, with their hair, not helping them realise all they need is a god damn shrink.

People who haven't reached NW4 can't even complain, all they need is perspective, and I'm here to give it to them.

Their not happy, right, their. And you're talking about my ignorance, I'm not even a native speaker.

I'd like to help people that really need help, with their hair, not helping them realise all they need is a god damn shrink.

People who haven't reached NW4 can't even complain, all they need is perspective, and I'm here to give it to them.
    Lol, thanks. Glad you found the error. Sorry about that. But honestly, go fuuck yourself. Such an angry little man. Receding hairlines and temples are still hairloss. Just because you can't see his fuuckin scalp doesn't mean he hasn't lost any hair. You need perspective. Don't let your hair loss anger you like this. Relax bro. Maybe if you caught your hair loss at an early stage like this guy, you wouldn't be in the situation you're in.

And now the insults of course.

I only have one thing to add: when you'll be bald yourself and you'll see posts like this, you'll understand people like me and greatjob.

And now the insults of course.

I only have one thing to add: when you'll be bald yourself and you'll see posts like this, you'll understand people like me and greatjob.
    Sorry.

Oh shut up. This is all you ever post about, like you're the goddamn hairloss gatekeeper. If you don't want to help people, then don't respond to their threads. You aren't a doctor, nor a therapist, you're just some bitter bald asshole from Europe who thinks anyone with more hair than you is disqualified from being concerned about their problem. People like you are rendering these forums useless and now here I am making the problem worse by responding to you. Seriously, **** off.