+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick vent

Default Quick vent

Why is it, I can be confident in most aspects in my life. Overall looks, career, girlfriend, health..yet a nasty comment about my hair, as happened earlier on a night out, can cause me to want to shrivel up in the corner and hide. I try to acknowledge how incredibly irrational my emotional reaction is to the insult, yet it does no good helping me - for hours afterwards, I feel like you do in a dream when you wake up in class with no clothes. Exposed.

No real purpose behind the thread, except to rant, and also to say that I long for the day we cure this aesthetic torture.

To a better 2014 for the hairloss community.

What are you doing to stop hair loss?

We can stop hair loss now? With what?

Nothing stops hair loss, we can slow it down at best, never stop it forever.

Hang in there Paddy, I know what you mean, even if I don't get that much shit despite being a NW5 at 24 years old.

We can stop hair loss now? With what?
    Fin stopped my hair loss.

You say we have a cure for hair loss? It stopped yours, forever? Yeah right...

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You say we have a cure for hair loss? It stopped yours, forever? Yeah right...
    You sound to me like a bitter man, for what reason I'm not sure, I do not know you.

Its the best thing we have available now, if it doesn't or hasn't helped in your loss I'm sorry.

Please be respective to others, including me, I have no dog in your fight against hair loss.

Fin has helped millions of people stop hair loss including myself. Some people respond better than others.

PS: I just read another post of yours. I understand you're situation losing a significant amount of hair at a very early age. I cannot help this, I wish I could.

If you cannot afford a transplant and have enough hair for one, get in touch with me, perhaps I can help you. Send me an email at inspect dot arizona at Gmail.com

Good luck in your quest, Fred.

Thank you.

I have enough money for multiple FUE with a top doc. I cancelled my surgery a few weeks ago. I realise I still have a pretty decent life despite being one of the baldest guy (NW5) at such a young age (24) in town. It's not necessary for now, I feel getting my hair back could be a bonus later in my life.

I just don't like misinformation, or giving people false hope. Saying finasteride stops hair loss is not true, perhaps for men that starts having minor loss at 40 years old, which is a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyBateman View Post
    Why is it, I can be confident in most aspects in my life. Overall looks, career, girlfriend, health..yet a nasty comment about my hair, as happened earlier on a night out, can cause me to want to shrivel up in the corner and hide. I try to acknowledge how incredibly irrational my emotional reaction is to the insult, yet it does no good helping me - for hours afterwards, I feel like you do in a dream when you wake up in class with no clothes. Exposed.

No real purpose behind the thread, except to rant, and also to say that I long for the day we cure this aesthetic torture.

To a better 2014 for the hairloss community.
    I think you once said that you're barely an NW 2 or something. I can't imagine that most average people would even think twice about your hair loss.