X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • londonhair
    • Jul 2013

5 month update - 3300 grafts with Dr Feller

Hello people,
    Another LONG month down! I am currently 5 months post op. I had 3,330 grafts with Dr Feller in July. Here is my take on things so far. I can definitely see that I am making progress, slowly but surely. I am not taking any medication so do not expect any miracles to happen overnight! In terms of the hair growth, it is growing more on one side compared to the other. This I know is normal. I would definitely say that my hair texture is very wirey/wavey. This I also know is normal and expect that it will take care of itself in due course. I have alot of pics taken but I dropped my phone a few days ago and need to get the screen repaired! I will give update with some more in due course. SO for now, this is all I have.

I do have one concern that I would appreciate some feedback on. I dont know is it normal or not, but I keep seeming to lose hairs everyday in the shower. Can be anywhere between 10-20 each day. Should I be concerned? I really do not know what to think. Any comments/feedback will be appreciated.

On the whole though, I am more than happy with the progress I am making. I have along way to go and look forward to the update in a months time.
    Attached Files
  • tercex11
    • Feb 2012

your update

I think you are looking good for 5 months. You should now start seeing a lot more growth within a few months. How did the overall procedure go and how was the healing process? good luck

Comment

• KO1
      • Jan 2012

How is it going, any updates?

Comment

Working...