+ Reply to Thread

Default Help me choose between my 3 shortlisted doctors.

Hi Guys,

After researching for a whole, I have narrowed my research down to 3 doctors, 2 in turkey (Dr. Hakan & Dr. Koray) & Dr. Arvind in Delhi. Dr. Hakan & Koray seem to both have good feedback and a similar level of feedback, however, I have been impressed by their customer service so far (quick responses) and they seem to offer slightly better value for money. So, I am trying to mainly choose between Dr. Arvind & Dr. Hakan. Their pricing is very similar so I would love to have your thoughts on the two?

The only advantage for me going with Dr. Arvind would be convenience (As I intend to travel to Delhi and stay there for a while anyways). However, that should not be the primary factory and I am more than happy to visit Turkey for the better results. Would appreciate your advice.

I believe Turkish doctors are very good. I have been looking into Turkey for quite a lot of time and I would go with either of them. I will also go to Turkey but not to two you mentioned because their prices are above my budget.

Question

have you gone ahead with hair transplant?

I think know about the price and cost of every doctor and than talk with all of them which you consult best and will in your budget go with them.

I've just had my HT procedure with Dr. Hakan in Sept 23rd, arrived there Sunday 21st and departed Thursday 25th. I traveled from USA and I must say it was worth the time and effort. They treated me very well and I found Dr. Hakan to be a nice person, very friendly and always smiling. He and all his staff made me feel comfortable all the time and if you decide to go with Him I think you'll be more than ok.

I don't know either of the two Turkish doctors you mention but I do see that their work is quite good. I have met Dr. Arvind Poswell twice, had dinner with him last time we met, and the man is always thinking about hair We were sitting across from each other during dinner and he kept staring at my beard. I don't grow it long, just long enough for the stubble look but after being on the road in Europe for ten days it tends to get a bit unruly. Anyway, after a while I asked him what it was he found interesting and he said that he was imagining how many grafts he could extract from my beard and that he could really thicken my crown well. You gotta like that in a doc, passion, and he certainly has it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    he said that he was imagining how many grafts he could extract from my beard and that he could really thicken my crown well. You gotta like that in a doc, passion, and he certainly has it.
    Haha good story. Sounds like he belongs on the forums.

Or a commercial saying "hold my beer and watch this"