+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question what about this RU sides?

I don't know if i can link to a thread in other forum, but if you google "RU58841 & Heart Failure" it will come first. I'll not copy&paste it because it's a really long post.

"...RU works is the same way nilutamide bilutamide and other drugs like that work and one of the listed side efffects is Heart failure. "

I want to know how much of this is true, if it has been discussed or something. Maybe we should ask an endocrinologist how safe using RU for MPB actually is.

Thanks,

I read about that too before, a long time ago, and as far as I know, only one person EVER was reported to have heart failure while being on RU. This is not an indication that RU causes, but more likely that the person was already predisposed to having heart failure.

I've been on RU for almost 2 years... a drop in libido is probably the most significant side effect I can think of... but hard to determine considering I'm a) out of shape and not active which in itself doesnt get libido up and b) I'm depressed because of hair loss, therefor pretty much everything outside of my hair is meaningless.

Dont delude yourself hellouser, the libido drop is from the RU,

Anyway i dont know what this heart failure side is, when i used RU i had no such problem, however the libido drop is very real
    I also experienced a lot of 'love handle' / midsection weight gain when i used RU which ultimately forced me to drop it

But how many people actually uses RU? we can't make numbers. I'm thinning hard and recending, I'll start with RU or Finasteride.

I know about the sides of propecia, in the worst case i can f#uk my libido for ever. But using RU in the worst case i can get something like this? I think will try to contact an endocrinologist.

I never really understood the logic that if you use a topical and its absorbed and used that it would not go systemic just like any internal. Now if there was proof it didnt do that then I can understand but your talking purely theory because RU was never fully studied in humans. So it will always just be guessing.

Ru just binds to your dht receptors it doesn't actually mess with ur endocrine system , at least that's my understanding

Quote Originally Posted by strife91 View Post
    Ru just binds to your dht receptors it doesn't actually mess with ur endocrine system , at least that's my understanding
    You have RU and CB confused

If you read some about receptors you will find those are not really as simple as everyone seems to think. I dont think anything in the body is simple to be honest. Its all extraordinarily complex. Thats why I am not messing with any experimental chemicals I would rather go bald that risk or ruin my health

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    You have RU and CB confused
    Ru works the same way

Is there any treatment(that works) out there without the risk of sides? I think many will be waiting a very long time(never) for a treatment that is side free, risk free, and 100% effective.

I get the feeling that most guys around here would rather use experimental stuff and risk death over the slight chance of getting ED.