Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Occulus
    • Dec 2013

So Where's Spencer?

No new show in over a month - what's up? UK show doesn't count.
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

He just did a show this past Tuesday. He is in New York. His dad isn't doing well. He mentioned he isn't quitting the show.

Sometimes hair loss has to take a back seat. <--We all need to keep this in mind.

Comment

• Occulus
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
      He just did a show this past Tuesday. He is in New York. His dad isn't doing well. He mentioned he isn't quitting the show.

Sometimes hair loss has to take a back seat. <--We all need to keep this in mind.
      Who said that hair loss shouldn't take a back seat? Where in my post did I suggest that? As to hair loss and it's position in my life, trust me, I'm not like one of these nuts who lives on this board. My hair's ok, and I only joined this forum because I enjoy the *radio show* and was curious as to what had happened to it. If he's taking time off, he or his GFQ partners should put something up on the site saying as much.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Occulus
        Who said that hair loss shouldn't take a back seat? Where in my post did I suggest that? As to hair loss and it's position in my life, trust me, I'm not like one of these nuts who lives on this board. My hair's ok, and I only joined this forum because I enjoy the *radio show* and was curious as to what had happened to it. If he's taking time off, he or his GFQ partners should put something up on the site saying as much.

Jeez! A bit of an overreaction. I didn't realize I was attacking you. Forget I even responded.

Comment

Working...