+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Can you two give it a rest...

I don't like these everlasting discussions between two members, but I've got to agree with Thinning87 here. Calling Replicel a scam is just ridiculous. They are researching a solution, but I've heard that it is quite difficult to cure hairloss, so no one should expect direct results. If every company that does not get substanial results from the start would have to stop it's project immediatly, there will never be a cure.

And off course they need money, good researchers are not going to work for free, not to mention the cost of equipment etc. Money being invested is a good sign, it means there is potential (not that it is going to work for sure).

This WONT be available in 2015. The current phase of trials is supposed to begin in early to mid 2014 and will run through 2015. I dont think this could be available until 2016-17 at the earliest. http://www.berkleyrenewables.com/s/RepliCel.asp

if everything goes as planned (and we KNOW it never does in these clinical trials) the trial might finish in mid 2015 and then a few months to go over dats etc and then we will see.

Hopefully having Shiseidos money behind them helps steamroll this bitch and keep things on track

Good news;

RepliCel Life Sciences’ Licensing Partner, Shiseido, Opens Cell Processing and Expansion Facility in Japan to Advance RCH-01, a Treatment for Pattern Baldness

Source:

http://www.replicel.com/replicel-lif...tern-baldness/

Thank god its not USA!

Interesting. I hope this doesn't get overlooked amidst all the talk and speculation coming out of the hair restoration congress. It would be nice to get confirmation that Replicel has indeed started the next phase of the trials.

Hellouser, possibly the best line of the whole article "Legislative support has come from the introduction of new laws to expedite otherwise lengthy clinical research and trial application processes to promote competitive advantage in the international market"

is this phase 2b for them or phase 3?

Quote Originally Posted by downandout View Post
    Hellouser, possibly the best line of the whole article "Legislative support has come from the introduction of new laws to expedite otherwise lengthy clinical research and trial application processes to promote competitive advantage in the international market"
    NICE! I think I'm going to email Tammy from Replicel and see if that part means what we hope it does.

I've said it before in other threads that the clinical trials in other jurisdictions use an arbitrary number for years to prove efficacy, in essence, what does 15 years of trials tell us that 5 years does not?

Research of this type is sloooow. Japanese governance seems to have realized that tho finding such products to be safe and effective takes time, they can cut the bureaucracy on their end and lead the way in being first out the gate in such technologies. I read somewhere that this jibes with their economic reform. And with other streams proffered by folks like Replicel in tendon and skin aging repair, there seems to be something of a boon in the industry coming… Bully for these biotech industry leaders I say.