+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Unhappy

Unfortunately your reason
    results rotten, just to make money.
    big scam!
    have had better be grafted mouse hair on them it works.
    to resemble rat splinter, that's the future nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky4444 View Post
    they have done more than phase I..that's bs..they put out an application for phase II trials a couple of years ago now...

...they're accelerating everything so this can get to market and they can sucker in everyone with marketing to make some profit...

...they posted some minor results a couple of years ago on sample areas the size of a dime, I believe...where are the results from the last phase of testing??

...don't get me wrong, I do believe this will offer some results for some, but nothing that will be substantial...they have been at this for a long time and to only be going through phase II trials now, and selling off to a Japanese company, does not wreak of a confidant company!! wake up!!
    They did not sell off anything, they simply partnered with a larger incumbent in the Asian market to raise enough funds to continue their projects.

They did not have a phase 2 yet. They had a phase 1/2A. It's the same thing histogen did. But they still do need to go into phase 2B. They just did 2A along with phase 1 to speed things up.

And the results from phase 1/2A are on the website.

...c'mon you guys -- you think if they had something that will knock the doors off they'd go through all this hassle?? If they had something that was revolutionary, they'd be drowning in money to bring this to market...plus they would have gone through Phase II last year instead of wasting all this time ...

...this is NOT the one gents...nothing more than what L'Oreal did...

Ok sparky you obviously sound like an expert (not). Only time will tell so there's no point debating any further. While we wait for the truth to reveal itself to us, you could go back to elementary school and learn how to write.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Ok sparky you obviously sound like an expert (not). Only time will tell so there's no point debating any further. While we wait for the truth to reveal itself to us, you could go back to elementary school and learn how to write.
    I get it...you're desperate for something and when the truth hits home the first reaction is to lash out at the one bearing the truth...these personal attacks don't even make sense -- I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking what you are desperate to believe in...Not much difference than a holy war...a sad display here for sure...

...but the truth is this -- If this was going to work, they wouldn't partner with a flippin cosmetics company!!! They could have written their own ticket to getting this to market...it's that simple and you know it!! This is such a three-ring circus display that it's ridiculous...

...Repli-cel will NOT get anything better than what people are getting by derma-rolling ... there are other things coming out wayyyy before this does that will make this whole thing toast....

sorry

I get it...you're desperate for something and when the truth hits home the first reaction is to lash out at the one bearing the truth...these personal attacks don't even make sense -- I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking what you are desperate to believe in...Not much difference than a holy war...a sad display here for sure...

...but the truth is this -- If this was going to work, they wouldn't partner with a flippin cosmetics company!!! They could have written their own ticket to getting this to market...it's that simple and you know it!! This is such a three-ring circus display that it's ridiculous...

...Repli-cel will NOT get anything better than what people are getting by derma-rolling ... there are other things coming out wayyyy before this does that will make this whole thing toast....

sorry
    No you don't get it. Your conclusions are based on false logic. The fact that it's a cosmetic company doesn't prove they are not a reliable partner for funding, nor that they have not been able to partner with anybody else.

You see, you tell me that I'm desperate, but in fact it's the depressed ones like yourself who are the truly desperate members of this forum. Just like you showed in your posts, these members are completely ignorant about the topic they are discussing and will instead pick two or three details to prove their own ultra pessimistic conclusions, all reflecting their feelings of self pity and failure.

Replicel's initial data is indeed disappointing, but it's what every phase 1 study is. All of them don't show much, including the more promising Follica. That's because phase one is performed to prove safety, not efficacy. This doesn't mean replicel will necessarily show a full blown cure in phase 2B, but it will work to develop methods to optimize the process and improve its results, to an extent you in all your ignorance cannot predict.

In conclusion, and I will go to end after writing this, allow me to remind you that if you're an ignorant idiot like you've shown so far, there is no full head of hair that will ever save you from your own stupidity.

No you don't get it. Your conclusions are based on false logic. The fact that it's a cosmetic company doesn't prove they are not a reliable partner for funding, nor that they have not been able to partner with anybody else.

You see, you tell me that I'm desperate, but in fact it's the depressed ones like yourself who are the truly desperate members of this forum. Just like you showed in your posts, these members are completely ignorant about the topic they are discussing and will instead pick two or three details to prove their own ultra pessimistic conclusions, all reflecting their feelings of self pity and failure.

Replicel's initial data is indeed disappointing, but it's what every phase 1 study is. All of them don't show much, including the more promising Follica. That's because phase one is performed to prove safety, not efficacy. This doesn't mean replicel will necessarily show a full blown cure in phase 2B, but it will work to develop methods to optimize the process and improve its results, to an extent you in all your ignorance cannot predict.

In conclusion, and I will go to end after writing this, allow me to remind you that if you're an ignorant idiot like you've shown so far, there is no full head of hair that will ever save you from your own stupidity.
    You're the one talking ignorant and going on a rant, not me..you're the one name calling, not me...

You're just pissed off because you know the only way you're gonna keep your hair is with a HT and it's going to cost you ten's of thousands of $$ ...plain and simple...I've accepted it...maybe it's time you do to...

You're a sad, pathetic and desperate human being....I feel pity for you

You're the one talking ignorant and going on a rant, not me..you're the one name calling, not me...

You're just pissed off because you know the only way you're gonna keep your hair is with a HT and it's going to cost you ten's of thousands of $$ ...plain and simple...I've accepted it...maybe it's time you do to...

You're a sad, pathetic and desperate human being....I feel pity for you
    This is no rant, I'm very calm. Your logic is wrong because it uses irrelevant details to infer something you have concluded not based on all the facts but based on what you have decided will be true. Which is a failure of everything that has a potential to improve current treatments. Your attitude reflects a tendency to find refuge in self pity, ultimately reflecting your uncommonly small intellect (which is also clear from your poor command of the language).

Like I said, you should consider more schooling because if they will every come up with a cure, you will still remain the useless idiot you have proved to be and no hair will save you from your own stupidity.

..because if they will every come up with a cure,
    ..ummmmm..yeah, I'm the one that needs more education..,write much??

..ummmmm..yeah, I'm the one that needs more education..,write much??

You also haven't been able to provide a logical argument on the topic and the issues I presented. You are in fact a man child, and wrong.