+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Nigam patient DK

You guys will remember the famous (controversial) case of Nigam's patient DK, right ? See: http://drnigams.weebly.com/patient-dk.html

Well today he posted the full face pics. According to Nigam, the guy on the left is the same guy as on the right:
    http://cdn.imghack.se/images/3de656c...fc2324ec6e.jpg

Just thought I'd post it, cause we can all use a good laugh from time to time

Imagine you're the first guy's wife. And the next day, the guy on the right steps into your bed: "Hi honey, it's me !"

Well, the hairline is filled in to some degree... but holy jesus christ, the photos are ridiculous.

Why does the one on the left have markings for 'same shirt' ?? And why the hell is the one on the right so incredibly pixelated?

Is Dr. Nigam professional? Every single case he presents looks so damn amateur.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Well, the hairline is filled in to some degree... but holy jesus christ, the photos are ridiculous.

Why does the one on the left have markings for 'same shirt' ?? And why the hell is the one on the right so incredibly pixelated?

Is Dr. Nigam professional? Every singe case he presents looks so damn amateur.
    Hehe. These guys don't even look remotely similar. Amateur would be much too nice of a word for Nigam. Charlatan would suit him a lot better.

The photos doesn't look very professional but:

1. it's the same guy
    2. seems like some considerable hair growth happened

Quote Originally Posted by Hair123 View Post
    The photos doesn't look very professional but:

1. it's the same guy
    2. seems like some considerable hair growth happened
    Sorry but I really don't see how this could be the same person. Everything is different. Moles (several of them, one is in a somewhat similar position but still different), nose structure is different, eyebrows different, eyes different, cheeks different, different hairgrowth style (flat vs curly hair)

They could perfectly brothers, which I think they are. I look pretty much as similar to my brother as as these 2 guys. And we're not twins

Also, we now know (after seeing his browsable directory on his website) that Nigam knows how to shoot perfect, very professinal quality photo's. Yet he sends us overcompressed, airbrushed photoshop filtered photo's in low resolution. If it really was the same guy, wouldn't it be in his best interest to send us a GOOD photo, instead of photo's that have been photoshop filtered in such a way that skin details are less visible ?

If it was the same guy, he'd send highres pictures, not photoshop filtered but original ones showing every detail in the skin. In stead (and ask anyone with photoshop knowledge, it's VERY easy to see) he overapplied smoothing/brushing filters and there can be only 1 reason for that.

Default Same

Look at the ears; it is the same guy. I don't know about the shirt though.

Quote Originally Posted by hirsute View Post
    Look at the ears; it is the same guy. I don't know about the shirt though.
    LOL. They have somewhat same ears. Take a look at the ears of your brother, they most probably are pretty similar too, at least my brother has pretty much the same ears as I do. That means nothing. The other, obvious, differences just cant be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hehe. These guys don't even look remotely similar. Amateur would be much too nice of a word for Nigam. Charlatan would suit him a lot better.
    I dunno what hate planet youre from but these guys look VERY similar. If they aren't the same guy then they are brothers or something.