+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I dunno what hate planet youre from but these guys look VERY similar. If they aren't the same guy then they are brothers or something.
    Yup, brothers, that's exactly what I think, it would explain why they look somewhat similar but have quite a few differences too. If you'd set photo's of me side by side with my brother, you'd get pretty much the same result. And it would explain why Nigam went all the way of airbrushing these photo's, so to smooth out differences. It explains everything.

Inactive

Here we go again.
    It's the same guy. I've talked about this TENS of times on this forum and nobody listens.

http://www.ontakingpictures.com/post...callength1.jpg
    what would you say here? The first one is alien sister of the 2nd one? Completely different face traits? Eyes in different positions?
    This is magic, it cant be the same person!

http://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/wp-co...ocallength.jpg
    What about this? Did his head grow by 50% in matter of seconds?! And those ears!

http://www.ericalea.com/wp-content/u...widenowide.jpg
    What about this one? Cant be the same person!

Would you kindly stop making false claims when it's really clear you guys dont know very much about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Here we go again.
    It's the same guy. I've talked about this TENS of times on this forum and nobody listens.

http://www.ontakingpictures.com/post...callength1.jpg
    what would you say here? The first one is alien sister of the 2nd one? Completely different face traits? Eyes in different positions?
    This is magic, it cant be the same person!

http://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/wp-co...ocallength.jpg
    What about this? Did his head grow by 50% in matter of seconds?! And those ears!

http://www.ericalea.com/wp-content/u...widenowide.jpg
    What about this one? Cant be the same person!

Would you kindly stop making false claims when it's really clear you guys dont know very much about photography.
    Nobody here denies the fact that people can look different on photo's, caused by several factors. However, I do know that it's impossible for moles to appear/disappear. I also know that a guy with flat hair doesnt suddenly get curly hair a few months later. And don't forget about the photo EXIF header, which showed the photo's were made only 2 months apart (instead of the 7 that Nigam claimed)

And regardless, again, if Nigam was honest, then why would he send overcompressed, airbrushed photo's to make his point ? Why not just send the originals ? We now know he shoots stellar quality photo's. If he shows photo's like this, then that's for a good reason.

BTW, my compliments for making your point, you chose a very nice collection of photo's to support your claim. However again, there are several things that still make me believe these are different guys. And I'm getting a bit tired discussing this, when Nigam keeps sending photoshop filtered photo's (you claim to be a photo expert so I'm sure you'll easily recognize the airbrush filtering). He was got lying and cheating numerous times and when he keeps sending photo's like this, it's for a good reason, we know that now after exploration of that shared directory revealed unpublished photo's of stellar quality.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    I'm actually offended by this... I hope you didn't mean ME.

Arashi, looks like this thread backfired at you.

You are a good forum member, don’t let your personal crusade against Nigam cloud your judgement and affect your ethics.

A couple of months ago Nigam said he would go quiet and advance his work in a more low profile fashion, and it seems he is fulfilling his promise.

So, no need to re-bring and re-use old stuff to attack him.

Lets be gentlemen and give the guy a break for a while and let him advance his research in peace. He may be into something. Dr. Mwamba wouldn't fly his way down to India if this wasn’t the case, would he?

Quote Originally Posted by Hair123 View Post

You are a good forum member, don’t let your personal crusade against Nigam cloud your judgement and affect your ethics.

A couple of months ago Nigam said he would go quiet and advance his work in a more low profile fashion, and it seems he is fulfilling his promise.

Lets be gentlemen and give the guy a break for a while and let him advance his research in peace. He may be into something. Dr. Mwamba wouldn't fly his way down to India if this wasn’t the case, would he?
    This wasn't old stuff, this is a new photo which he asked a forum member to upload, that's why I showed it here. I thought it was pretty obvious they're not the same guy but obviously some people beg to differ. Although banana brought up some good points, I still think there's too much information that can't be neglected, pointing at the other direction. But if somehow it WOULD turn out to be the same guy, then it's just one case, there's still tons of *factual* proof of his lies and misconduct, which I summarized here: www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=14690

As long as Nigam stays quite and doesnt have new photo's/information posted, discussion will cease, just like it did, until this new photo.

Default same

You people are ridiculous. this is the same person, as are all the other ones. bad photos yes, but he is not switching people. what may look like a mole can just be a zit, indian people have darker skin, and depending on the lighting it can look darker or lighter. even brothers don't have the exact same mouth etc like these guys do. i have no idea if nigam is legit or not, likely he is kind of onto something but in a very disorganized, exaggerated and typically indian way. probably a lot of his claims are over the top, and he chooses photos that suit his needs, but the people on this forum are mostly morons. nigams befroe and after pics are all either identical twins or the same person, or he has gone completely out of his way to find many incredibly similar looking brothers with varying hair loss, which i highly highly doubt is the case. It's more likely that they are all the same people, but have had transplants, or he has developed an HM technique that yields variable results. could definitely be possible seeing as replicel and histogen are basically doing the same thing. boosting hair but definitely nothing incredible.

Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm actually offended by this... I hope you didn't mean ME.
    No, I don't mean you.
    I'm a software company owner, and a professional graphic designer, and I've had formal college education in photography (it was also my passion for awhile), I've been using dSLR cameras since 2002. Thats my background.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    BTW, my compliments for making your point, you chose a very nice collection of photo's to support your claim. However again, there are several things that still make me believe these are different guys. And I'm getting a bit tired discussing this, when Nigam keeps sending photoshop filtered photo's (you claim to be a photo expert so I'm sure you'll easily recognize the airbrush filtering). He was got lying and cheating numerous times and when he keeps sending photo's like this, it's for a good reason, we know that now after exploration of that shared directory revealed unpublished photo's of stellar quality.
    Arashi, didn't mean to offend you, but my over 10 years long experience in photography says it's the same person, I know funny stuff have been going on with this patient (I spoke about that a while back). But I'm 90+% sure it's the same person. Sure, there was some manipulation - removing zits or something similar, but I almost always do that with my photos (it's 1 click on clone stamp tool in PS) because my models want it.
    (this is a completely other story - thats why we have distorted view on beauty)

Quote Originally Posted by Hair123 View Post

+1

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    You people are ridiculous. this is the same person, as are all the other ones. bad photos yes, but he is not switching people. what may look like a mole can just be a zit, indian people have darker skin, and depending on the lighting it can look darker or lighter. even brothers don't have the exact same mouth etc like these guys do. i have no idea if nigam is legit or not, likely he is kind of onto something but in a very disorganized, exaggerated and typically indian way. probably a lot of his claims are over the top, and he chooses photos that suit his needs, but the people on this forum are mostly morons. nigams befroe and after pics are all either identical twins or the same person, or he has gone completely out of his way to find many incredibly similar looking brothers with varying hair loss, which i highly highly doubt is the case. It's more likely that they are all the same people, but have had transplants, or he has developed an HM technique that yields variable results. could definitely be possible seeing as replicel and histogen are basically doing the same thing. boosting hair but definitely nothing incredible.
    +1