+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Using Spiro cream and happy so far :)

So lately ive been using spiro cream, 2 times a day for about 4weeks
    Im like NW 1 1/2. To be honest guys ? i think alot of people sleep on this Anti androgen! Before i was using minoxidil 12 percent for 7-8 months with little regrowth and My head was itching sooooo bad i guess from dht .and my hair was still thinning.so I dropped minoxidil a week ago. Then i eventually order S5 spiro cream. I dnt kno if spiro is stopping my hair loss just yet but i Kno its working because my DHT itch has STOPPED ! So dat tells me that its deff working for me. I noticed everytime i forget to apply s5 cream (ive forgot 2-3 times). That horrible Dht itch comes back! EVERYTIME .thats not a coincidence. And as soo as i apply it, the tich stops in its tracks. Thats how i kno this stuff is real. Because it always seems to stop and it has slowed down my hair shedding.
    Since I havent been on it long enough i wanna kno has anyone has good results with this product with long term use? Alone or with minoxidil ?Has anyone completely stopped, or regrew with Spiro cream? I really just want a maintenance drug. & I dnt wanna hear anything about Fin. !

Also i believe the life of spiro cream is 6-9 hours. After 6-9 hours, thats when i usually experience itching again. I apply it in the morning and at night

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Are you getting the Spiro cream prescribed to you by a physician?
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Glenn Charles View Post
    Are you getting the Spiro cream prescribed to you by a physician?
    No i ordered s5 cream from ***************** also they are SCAMMERS guys!they tried to use some money off my card.! But didnt get a dime lol because i always put JUST ENOUGH money on there to order a product.s oooo it got declined and my bank called me and said that someone in the UK was using my card number! They try to by 400 dollars worth of merchandise. so of course blocked and deactivated the card and got a new one. The only 2 websites i had order from the UK is belgravia centre.com & *****************. but i knew it was hairloss because Belgravia is a LEGIT clinic! That yu can actually go to.they have a legit website and all & its one of the best hairloss clinics.. ************ is just a fake a.s..s website. Like really you cant even call them or anything. You have to send a "MESSAGE" just to get in touch with them! But i was so pissed about that!
    & for the s5cream goes?
    It seemed to stop the itch. But im not sure if it was the s5 cream tho, because i stopped using it like 2months ago and my head doesnt itch anymore like it use too.
    WHAT did seem to work was belgravia 12.5 percent minoxidil w/t azelic acid. I stop/ slowed down my hairloss. But the reason i stopped using it because it cost to much. You have to buy a 3 month supply and thats like 287 dollars that yure spending! Thats like 90+ dollars a month f.u.c..k no! Lol im not rich. But it did help...

Aslo guys im 21...so i think this whole hairloss logic is stupid! Like...
    You loose hair from dht , and if yu want to prevent it, yu have to use propecia or rogaine, rogaines fine, but propecia alters your hormones . Thats not good.
    Soooooo basically its a choice, keep your d.i.c..k or loose hair...
    That option is SOOOOOOO unfair! If i had the choice to lose hair on my back, legs, or chin, i wouldnt Give a f u c. k ! Out of ALL PLACES its the hair on your head that you lose . I swear thats a freakin male curse ! Because that doesnt make since.!
    Why should you have to gamble with you d.i.c..k just to keep hair -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    Soooooo basically its a choice, keep your d.i.c..k or loose hair...
    That option is SOOOOOOO unfair! If i had the choice to lose hair on my back, legs, or chin, i wouldnt Give a f u c. k ! Out of ALL PLACES its the hair on your head that you lose . I swear thats a freakin male curse ! Because that doesnt make since.!
    Why should you have to gamble with you d.i.c..k just to keep hair -__-
    Sorry to hear about you getting ripped off, but unfortunately that is what most of the hair loss industry is about: SCAMS.

As far as Propecia goes. I use it and my dick works. I don't want to get into another Propecia debate, because most of the guys that feel like you do will eventually realize there is nothing else and get on the drug. If there were any other legitimate options that didn't have sexual sides most of us would be on that drug. The fact is that if we want to try to keep our hair, our options are limited. I just hope when you do decide to give it a try it is not too late.

First of I order from ************ and never have they ever scammed, as for belgravia center I buy the 12.5% cream and I pay 550 for a years supply

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Sorry to hear about you getting ripped off, but unfortunately that is what most of the hair loss industry is about: SCAMS.

As far as Propecia goes. I use it and my dick works. I don't want to get into another Propecia debate, because most of the guys that feel like you do will eventually realize there is nothing else and get on the drug. If there were any other legitimate options that didn't have sexual sides most of us would be on that drug. The fact is that if we want to try to keep our hair, our options are limited. I just hope when you do decide to give it a try it is not too late.
    Yea i just know that with propecia, everyone dnt have the same side effects. But I had a kinda negative experience with it
    my libido/erection from one 1-10 was prolly like a 5-7.(which is not that bad) . i only took it for a month though. but i knew the side effects were gonna get worse the longer i took it. I felt less of a man.. I dont like filling like a 5-7. I love feeling like a 10 !

I also got a question if i decided to take propecia again, will going to the gym 4 days a week, kinda knock off the side effects a little? If so i will hop back on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    First of I order from ************ and never have they ever scammed, as for belgravia center I buy the 12.5% cream and I pay 550 for a years supply
    well ************ scammed me im almost positive it was them. RIGHT when i order from them, my bank called me 2 days later and informed me. How ironic is that? lol

& awesome, is it because you bought a year supply ? and how long have you took minoxidil 12.5 and how was your experience with it ?

My experience was good . I used it for like 7-8 months. But stop due to cost
    It definitely slowed my hairloss down, and regrew a little. as far as maintenance, It seemed like it stopped it in its tracks. But i think my hairline slowly receded.Or maybe it was because I was looking at my hair so had to the point I couldnt tell if it was maintaining or not.? lol

I prefer Dr Klein promox 10% DMI formula I started using at night in start February my hairs getting thicker plus it's cheaper. But yes belgravia does work but I'm too scared to drop it as promox is cheaper so I carry on using both now morning and night, Dr Klein does bulk orders and also belgravia do discount if you pay whole year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    Yea i just know that with propecia, everyone dnt have the same side effects. But I had a kinda negative experience with it
    my libido/erection from one 1-10 was prolly like a 5-7.(which is not that bad) . i only took it for a month though. but i knew the side effects were gonna get worse the longer i took it. I felt less of a man.. I dont like filling like a 5-7. I love feeling like a 10 !

I also got a question if i decided to take propecia again, will going to the gym 4 days a week, kinda knock off the side effects a little? If so i will hop back on it!

If you do decide to give it another try, you should micro dose. I have heard quite a few success stories of people that have taken that approach. That is my plan if I ever start getting sides.