+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I appreciate the support. I am not a hero or even close to it be honest.

I forgot to add i was having symptoms such as brain fog, fatigue, and sleep problems. I can understand some of these symptoms can be blamed on the environment. Once i been off finasteride i can tell the difference like day and night. I am sure not everything can be blamed on the meds, but i feel like it made things worst. i was on 1.25 mg daily so my dose was high.

Thank you guys for the advice and support. I am still battling depression and nightmares every night, but things are under control and getting better with time. i think with time things will heal. I would seek a mental health professional, but getting help in the military is a double edge sword.

I think i will start taking .25 mg every three days, along with minox and dermaroller. I did try RU but had blood shot eyes every time i used it in morning so i just stopped. If depression and other symptoms become worst/come back i will stop. End of day, i would rather have health and healthy mind over hair. Thank you letting me ramble it does feel good to share some of my weight with you all.

P.S. i will consider ketamene. I currently use certain medical strains of marijuana once in a while. I plan on getting out soon so i don't have to worry about failing a drug test. It has been really helpful along with working out/meditation/eating healthy.