+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atum View Post
    If it's safe to put it on your face. Than what's the harm in putting it on top of your head? I think it's a bit to far fetched for them to do another 3 phase trial.
    Tell that to the FDA.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    just had a email response from mpb treatments to my question what happened to your company and they have said they are getting there customer support right and within two weeks hope to have full stock again and also as this is the cb thread and i do not want to dupicate this they will stock the right cb cream to make your own but will not supply cb due to cosmo reacting to them doing this mpb say that there are sources available to purchase cb already as we know kane supplies it.
    The mixing of the cb mpb say if you contact them they can tell you how to do this as it requires heating and right temp to get it right.
    so did you ask them the method? can u share it?

hi i will ask them the method and whether the cream is for acne .

I have emailed them the questions you have asked and also i have asked them about having the plain version of ru as i did not like there plus version it made my eyes water.
    Have something else to add im interested in there pgd2 blocker and if you guys are email them and tell them that you want a premade solution as this maybe what we really want.
    contact info@mpbtreatments.com or sales@mpbtreatments.com

What is this cream? is there a cream available for cb right now?

well mpb say they are having a grand reopening within two weeks so it maybe available soon again but email them as they may want to know what people are wanting for mpb as its a waste of there time and money to make there treatments available and then nobody buys them any company would go out od bussiness so they need our support if we want ready mixed as well.
    I do think there may have been a negative from certain people on web sites against mpb and it may have been some of the chinese mafia and other companies who did not want to lose bussiness.
    I used there 5% ru and found it great only applied 1.5mls a day with minox foam so i hope they restock and i also asked them to supply ru as plain not the plus version as i said it made my eyes water.
    The only problem is i think the people in us as due to the fda i think they cannot post to them but as im in uk and they can supply to most countries.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    well mpb say they are having a grand reopening within two weeks so it maybe available soon again but email them as they may want to know what people are wanting for mpb as its a waste of there time and money to make there treatments available and then nobody buys them any company would go out od bussiness so they need our support if we want ready mixed as well.
    I do think there may have been a negative from certain people on web sites against mpb and it may have been some of the chinese mafia and other companies who did not want to lose bussiness.
    I used there 5% ru and found it great only applied 1.5mls a day with minox foam so i hope they restock and i also asked them to supply ru as plain not the plus version as i said it made my eyes water.
    The only problem is i think the people in us as due to the fda i think they cannot post to them but as im in uk and they can supply to most countries.
    no man thats not true. when mpbtratments launched they ran a campgain as well against kane. i believed the campaign in the beginning. when products are tested and when compounds turned out to be 100% pure i knew it was dirty campaign. moving forward if every1 stays postive the hairloss world will benefit. look iti spent 5k from them. what can they ave produced ?not rum. it didnt work. we knew this because the group buy we purchased kilos of it and the results were not good. we know cb cream from cosmo for acne doesnt work because people used it. at least 50 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    so did you ask them the method? can u share it?
    at least 50 people used the cream friend. we purchased cb from finfighter (mpbtreatments ) years ago and used this vehicle. the cream was intended for acne. just looking atthe ingredients u can tell. mineral oil etc,

cosmo is giving a presenation in january lets wait and see what tey release

hold on lily i have been a member of many forums and never heard mpb say any thing about kane i know you say the name but mpb has never said anything negative about any company if you do have proof of this then show it.