+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Hellouser can u email Cosmo?
    What for? They're not going to reply with anything concrete other than corporate bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    What for? They're not going to reply with anything concrete other than corporate bullshit.
    What do u think about this Israeli device ? I want one. U could ask Cosmo about vehicles , etc .

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    What do u think about this Israeli device ? I want one. U could ask Cosmo about vehicles , etc .
    I have no input on the Israeli device as its legitimacy hasn't been proven. If its not available NOW, I don't care much.

Asking Cosmo about vehicles is going to get you nowhere, theyre not going to tell you anything. I'll bet all the remaining hair follicles in my NW3 head on that.

So the link I posted originally was premixed CB I believe, so ID thinks this is a decent vehicle I guess?

It seems noone has tried this from ID? Maybe worth a shot for me to try? Or do we know the vehicle he has it in won't work?

Maybe the good thing about CB for acne is, if it's been approved safe by the FDA than maybe the trials for alopecia will be shorter or absolute, since it's declared safe and it's the same substance.

Any news from Kane with their CB in gel?

Quote Originally Posted by Atum View Post
    Maybe the good thing about CB for acne is, if it's been approved safe by the FDA than maybe the trials for alopecia will be shorter or absolute, since it's declared safe and it's the same substance.
    That's a rather optimistic outlook considering you're talking about the FDA. For something like that to happen would be the equivalent of Jesus coming down from the heavens.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    That's a rather optimistic outlook considering you're talking about the FDA. For something like that to happen would be the equivalent of Jesus coming down from the heavens.
    If it's safe to put it on your face. Than what's the harm in putting it on top of your head? I think it's a bit to far fetched for them to do another 3 phase trial.

they should only need to do 2 phase

just had a email response from mpb treatments to my question what happened to your company and they have said they are getting there customer support right and within two weeks hope to have full stock again and also as this is the cb thread and i do not want to dupicate this they will stock the right cb cream to make your own but will not supply cb due to cosmo reacting to them doing this mpb say that there are sources available to purchase cb already as we know kane supplies it.
    The mixing of the cb mpb say if you contact them they can tell you how to do this as it requires heating and right temp to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    just had a email response from mpb treatments to my question what happened to your company and they have said they are getting there customer support right and within two weeks hope to have full stock again and also as this is the cb thread and i do not want to dupicate this they will stock the right cb cream to make your own but will not supply cb due to cosmo reacting to them doing this mpb say that there are sources available to purchase cb already as we know kane supplies it.
    The mixing of the cb mpb say if you contact them they can tell you how to do this as it requires heating and right temp to get it right.
    maybe they can make a custom cream for us for cb. the one they mentioned and sold was intendred for acne and not hair. we used this cream before