C5000 recipient exactly 1 year after 1st HST. Feedback please...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocacola
    • Feb 2013

Umm i have met friends un europe like 5 days after my procedure nothing was noticeable, minor redness at most.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by cocacola
      Umm i have met friends un europe like 5 days after my procedure nothing was noticeable, minor redness at most.
      Healing in the first 2 weeks is definitely fast, obviously due to the smaller damage to both donor and recipient. However I doubt that the *redness* disappears quicker than with FUE. In my case my recipient stayed (somewhat) noticably red for at least 7 months. I have seen pictures though from other patients who got through this way quicker so obviously it seems to differ greatly from person to person.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi

...I doubt ...
        ...obviously it seems ...
        You should definitely go for a cheap FUE in Turkey, so that you’re able to report us each and every difference with more certainty.

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
          You should definitely go for a cheap FUE in Turkey, so that you’re able to report us each and every difference with more certainty.
          Thanks for the tip, JarJarbinx. Err, Ironman.

Comment

• elvispresley
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by c5000
            Hi Gaz.

I've taken the 3 weeks after the procedure off work so that I can just relax and not worry about the dry skin. Haha.

What do you think about me putting 1000 grafts in my crown and 400 beefing up the hairline? Good or bad idea?
            Hi C5000 i personally think that is a very smart idea to attack the front and the back as you explained before. you should follow your idea 400harline+1000crown

Comment

• c5000
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by elvispresley
              Hi C5000 i personally think that is a very smart idea to attack the front and the back as you explained before. you should follow your idea 400harline+1000crown
              Yeah, to be honest it's the crown that upsets me the most.

That's always the bit I take most notice of when I see balding people. A slightly thinner scalp is a lot easier to hide or ignore than a big hole in the crown.

Have you been to Hasci mate?

Comment

• gc83uk
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by c5000
                Yeah, to be honest it's the crown that upsets me the most.

That's always the bit I take most notice of when I see balding people. A slightly thinner scalp is a lot easier to hide or ignore than a big hole in the crown.

Have you been to Hasci mate?
                I've often heard on these forums that implanting in the crown area is a black hole. Basically they don't appear to go far for the overall effect if you get me, but I suppose you have to graft this area at some point and if it bothers you the most then, 'fill your boots'

When is your next procedure? I'm guessing you and Iron Man will be going around the same time again, just as you both did last year.

Comment

• cocacola
                  • Feb 2013

Hmm i also heard that about the crown, but i dont know how true is that.

My problem is that my crown will be the first thing to go bald. Im following exactly my dads nw5 pattern, where the loss is in this order:
                  Temples+hairline>crown>mid scalp.

My crown is already see through from many angles and i will have to do something in the next 1-3 years.

Before doing front hst i have already seen a couple of results of front that would look natural on young guys like me. However, i havent seen much hst crown work and i dont know how i should proceed.

Comment

• Guana
                    • May 2013

is there any chance that HASCI operates without shaving down completely?

Comment

• c5000
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk
                      I've often heard on these forums that implanting in the crown area is a black hole. Basically they don't appear to go far for the overall effect if you get me, but I suppose you have to graft this area at some point and if it bothers you the most then, 'fill your boots'

When is your next procedure? I'm guessing you and Iron Man will be going around the same time again, just as you both did last year.
                      Hi Gaz

I've heard that about the crown too.

I had my 2nd procedure yesterday and will put up my pictures in a separate thread in the next half an hour.

Comment

Working...