Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigentries
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
    Dermarolling 'fiasco' ?? Please elaborate.
    Weeks have passed and no one has replicated a study that claimed very high figures of success.

I haven't seen any evidence to believe the study was genuine. I'm at week 18 and personally only see very faint vellus hair that I'm not even sure if it was there in the first place

Comment

• Hicks
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by bigentries
      Weeks have passed and no one has replicated a study that claimed very high figures of success.

I haven't seen any evidence to believe the study was genuine. I'm at week 18 and personally only see very faint vellus hair that I'm not even sure if it was there in the first place
      I don't really think there is a true way to depermine the effectiveness of regrowth. I started on the 8th month of the big 3 so my results would not be accurate to say DR is the real deal. none the less I think it's worth continueing. I dropped back to once every 2-3 weeks. Google Graston Technique. I went to a lady that does something similiar and it does work for healing an injury in my case elbow. Basically breaks up the scar tissue which is the same thing you want to acheive with the DR. Scar tissue is nasty stuff and next to impossible to clean out.

Comment

• Duke
        • Nov 2011

what is Pilox and how does it work??

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
          • Jul 2011

Google for images: pilox hair

It's, to our knowledge, some sort of laser-combish thing that causes a wounding effect without actually wounding (so utilizes dermarolling science, but more efficiently). We havn't been told if it's electrolysis, lasers, or what-- but it does something like that and utilizes a "wounded" environment in creating hair growth or rejuvenation.

it also uses, we believe, zinc and copper ions. Zinc to stop DHT, and copper for growth (along with the wounding).

You use the thing 5 minutes a day, and can be used comfortably while watching TV.

It doesn't hurt

It should be out in a year and "affordable"

Posters in the trial have claimed to meet real people in the result pics

Poster in the trial have said the creators, specifically Yoram, is very knowledgable on hairloss, and is believable.

The creators are involved with a very prestigious educational institution in Israel

WE NEED LIL PAULY TO GET ON THIS ASAP. WHERE IS HE???

Comment

• rdawg
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
            Like I said… Link? Evidence? Something?
            This.

Back up your claims people, don't post vague threads.

edit: side note, why does EVERY thread get derailed by off topic posts? I always see random posts saying "oh 'username' hows dermarolling going?" when it's in like a CB thread.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by rdawg
              This.

Back up your claims people, don't post vague threads.

edit: side note, why does EVERY thread get derailed by off topic posts? I always see random posts saying "oh 'username' hows dermarolling going?" when it's in like a CB thread.
              Yeah more info please? And agreed, if I want to hear about dermarolling, I'd look that thread up thanks.

Comment

• Pentarou
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                Dermarolling 'fiasco' ?? Please elaborate.
                The dermarolling protocol is the most successful 'experimental' treatment carried out by the hair loss community ever. Ever.

PiloxII: this sounds like a laser comb that actually WORKS. I pray that it is real.

Comment

Working...