+ Reply to Thread

Smile Why don't you give homeopathy a try, it is working for me

After several months, having seen 3 dermatologists, 4 endocrinologist, I found that I have what is called adrenal hyperplasia. In other words, my adrenal gland (left) is bigger than normal. This was confirmed by a MRI and a CT scan. My cortisol, DHEA and DHT levels were above the normal range. The latter for example was 119 (where the normal range is up to 99). My symptoms increased sebum production, my terminal hairs are thinner near the root, and small tiny thin vellus falling out of my scalp. Also, my vellus hairs in the pubic area , arms, legs, in this short period of time (since march 2013), increased exponentially. I was really frustrated, depressed. My doctors said, "well, I can see that your DHT is above range but I cannot do anything because the only thing that I can give you is finasteride, but you can't tolerate this drug (as I said before, I was allergic to finasteride)".

With all this I really sit down and cry. I was helpless. Thank God that my mother recalled that someone in the neighbourhood have told her that he went to the homepathic doctor, giving him good results (for something unrelated to my problem).

I was very but very doubtful that homeopathy can help me, but I said, well, what can I loose (apart from some money)? So I went to see this doctor a month ago. He saw all my blood results, MRI, CT, and after several questions regarding my food preferences, among other things, he gave me some homeopathic medicine (natrum phosphoricum and thuja occidentalis) and told me to return in a month with one of the blood results taken again.

I did this, I took all the medicine he prescribed, and even though I still have massive hair loss, the sebum production have been dramatically decreased. But that was not the most important finding. I took a DHT test again a few days ago and I found that my DHT levels were 72.6 (instead of 119)!!!!! I was joyful, happy, shedding amounts of hairs but really happy again. Today I went to see the doctor who told me that it was good news (naturally) and that I would need to continue for 2 more months to regulate my system, but that it was very likely that I would not need to continue with the treatment after that. I asked him if finasteride would have increased my DHT production (like overcompensation) and he told me that in some people, like me, the inhibition of DHT by an artificial blocker, mighy have done that. He did not say that this could happen to everyone, but to some people (like me).

I CANNOT SAY THAT HOMEOPATHY CAN REDUCE (OR CURE) HAIR LOSS, I EVEN DO NOT KNOW IF I WOULD STOP SHEDDING AS I DO NOW (REMEMBER THAT AGA IS A GENETIC AND HORMONAL CONDITION, HOMEOPATHY CAN REGULATE THE LATTER, BUT NOT THE FORMER ), BUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GIVE HOMEOPATHY A TRY, YOU CANNOT LOOSE TOO MUCH.

I cannot suggest my doctor because I live in South America, but I believe that you could ask for a good and respected homeopathic doctor wherever you are.

Greetings