+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default I think hair transplant is out of ? for me

Considering that I am a super norwood 7 slick bald, I just dont know if it makes sense any more....I just dont like that there are options, but I can't do anything about it...SMP seems cool, but what about when I have to bring out the clippers every other day...and the fact that its literally 2D....

I'm not even good looking, and bald doesnt suit me like it does Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, and the Rock, and Jason Statham...

hmmmmm...Too late for propecia as well.

Sorry to hear that.
    do not waste your money, go work out and get big. trust me by this you will get more attention than a guy with full head of hair with thin body !

have you ever posted pictures? If not let's see 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    have you ever posted pictures? If not let's see 'em.
    Yeah, post some pics and I will tell you if you really are as bad looking as you think. Other than that, I have two words for you: hair system.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Yeah, post some pics and I will tell you if you really are as bad looking as you think. Other than that, I have two words for you: hair system.
    Probably no reason for pics. NW7 slick is a pretty absolute point in hair loss.

Messing with treatments would be asinine. I won't even give my opinion on hair systems.

But like others have said: get big, make money, dress well, practice good hygeine.

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    Sorry to hear that.
    do not waste your money, go work out and get big. trust me by this you will get more attention than a guy with full head of hair with thin body !
    This again, seriously? It will not compensate for being bald, and not everyone can "get big".

I agree with those: dress well and good hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    This again, seriously? It will not compensate for being bald, and not everyone can "get big".

Well, a bigger frame will balance out the lack of hair. Plus, it's a sign of taking care of yourself. I mean, as long as you're in shape I guess it doesn't really matter.

I'm almost convinced that unless people a specifically looking for hair, then beauty is all based on balance of features and body..

I actually think I look better with slight recession than with none, as my facial structure has matured it just fits better. I never had any sort of problem with my hair until it started thinning, which looks sickly.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post

If nothing else, good exercise will make the individual feel better and more capable of projecting confidence.

I don't mean to insinuate that bettering yourself is a one-size-fits-all program. Figure out what works for you, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    Well, a bigger frame will balance out the lack of hair. Plus, it's a sign of taking care of yourself. I mean, as long as you're in shape I guess it doesn't really matter.

I'm almost convinced that unless people a specifically looking for hair, then beauty is all based on balance of features and body..

I actually think I look better with slight recession than with none, as my facial structure has matured it just fits better. I never had any sort of problem with my hair until it started thinning, which looks sickly.
    EXACTLY my position. If I could freeze my hair here, I wouldn't even think of it.

Physical exercise to be more confident? I don't see the correlation. Just don't get fat and work on your personality. Way more productive in my opinion.