Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankzukini
    • Mar 2013

Diet vs Kane.

I urge people suffering from the "MPB itch" to consider changing their diet habits.

I've been using Kane's OC000459 (a CRTH2 antagonist) for several months in the past to help control my scalp from itching. It has worked wonders. If I skipped a daily dose, my scalp would intensively itch during night. Heck, it would occasionally wake me up and I had to apply a dose to relief the itch. Well, I've decided to drop OC000459 a couple weeks ago and make drastic changes to my diet. I dropped pretty much all processed and omega-6 rich foods and began eating a ton of vegies and a daily portion of oily fish. I also try to prepare as much as possible meals containing potent anti-inflammatory foods (eg. turmeric and ginger; which contains potent, natural COX-2 inhibitors). Well, it has worked wonders. My scalp barely itches anymore, unless I fallback to the typical North American diet, in which case it ends up itching again later that day.

It also makes remaining hair softer and more shinny .
  • mpbsucks
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by frankzukini
    I urge people suffering from the "MPB itch" to consider changing their diet habits.

I've been using Kane's OC000459 (a CRTH2 antagonist) for several months in the past to help control my scalp from itching. It has worked wonders. If I skipped a daily dose, my scalp would intensively itch during night. Heck, it would occasionally wake me up and I had to apply a dose to relief the itch. Well, I've decided to drop OC000459 a couple weeks ago and make drastic changes to my diet. I dropped pretty much all processed and omega-6 rich foods and began eating a ton of vegies and a daily portion of oily fish. I also try to prepare as much as possible meals containing potent anti-inflammatory foods (eg. turmeric and ginger; which contains potent, natural COX-2 inhibitors). Well, it has worked wonders. My scalp barely itches anymore, unless I fallback to the typical North American diet, in which case it ends up itching again later that day.

It also makes remaining hair softer and more shinny .
    Right on man, what dose of the OC000459 did you use and on what schedule. Did it stop the progression of hairloss or the amount of shedding you experienced?

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Turmeric, black seed oil and honey heeled my ligament tear in less than 2 months, within a week taking turmeric I was walking fine, by second month I was healed so quick that I did not bother taking it after.

Comment

Working...