+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Wife's not happy with my hair

My wife thinks I should start doing something about my receding hairline. She also thinks my cowlick is turning into a bald spot. Is she correct? I think I should start to do something now before it’s too late. Also it will make the wife happy. Other than Rogaine and Propecia, can you guys recommend other options? I am a little on the fence with finasteride due to its side effect. But it seemed to be the best option other than hair transplant. What are your thoughts guys? Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	24263

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	24264

Get on treatment for your own happiness. You're a grown ass man, dude. These treatments are proven. Just pull the trigger if you want to do something about it.

Btw, your wife sounds like a stupid bitch to judge you and stress you out about your natural body maturation. I'd tell her that you're concerned with her sagging tits, wrinkling skin, greying hair, and widening waistline.

If you don't care about going bald, shave your head to spite that succubus.

Thanks, man. I know my hair is not the same as it was in my 20s. Definitely thinner now. I just haven't really thought about doing anything. I do want to make my wife happy. I think I will start with minoxidil as it's the most commonly used and let's see. I need to do more research on other options especially finasteride. What's your regimen? Have you used finasteride?

Oh and my wife is hot. Still hot.

Guess your hot wife doesn't want to be with a bald guy. If treatments don't work, then what?... You will lose the hottie and have to remarry a fattie. Just joking.

I will keep it simple 3 things that work: Fin, Dut, and minoxidil. Good thing to start on minoxidil. It is cheap and works. To what degree? Use and find out. Most likely you will want to maximize your results and will end up on finasteride anyway. Oh and pick up a bottle of Nizoral and use a couple of time a week.

minox will do little to nothing. Fin is something that you will actually see results in. keep in mind it will take up to a year to see anything somewhat substantial. I guess its good that your wife is being upfront with you but i hope she isnt coming across bitchy and implying you need to do something or else.. Im 21 and my gf doesnt care that much. I am almost 3 weeks post op now though..

start with FIN...

How old are you and your wife?

Screw your wife. End of story.

Making your wife happy is overrated if she isn't also making you happy, and judging by this thread, she's not. My advice get on fin asap, because your hair is not bad, maintain what you have and when you're wife becomes old and busted like every woman does, get a transplant and leave her ass for a hot younger chick. She is obviously shallow and superficial so when her looks inevitable fade you should be shallow and superficial...

HAHAHA! Damn, people are nailing your wife hard, and she probably wasn't even being rude about it. If she was trying to be rude then yeah she deserves it. If not though, then you should be grateful. Not to be shit on, but just to be given a heads up. This is going to sound dumb, but I didn't realize my hair was in such a crappy state until I saw myself on video. I had been buzzing my head for so long, I just never noticed. I kind of wish someone would have pulled me aside and given me a heads up.

Hot or not, your wife sounds like a right ****.