+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    HAHAHA! Damn, people are nailing your wife hard, and she probably wasn't even being rude about it. If she was trying to be rude then yeah she deserves it. If not though, then you should be grateful. Not to be shit on, but just to be given a heads up. This is going to sound dumb, but I didn't realize my hair was in such a crappy state until I saw myself on video. I had been buzzing my head for so long, I just never noticed. I kind of wish someone would have pulled me aside and given me a heads up.
    You ever told a chick you weren't happy with a part of their appearance???

I told my most recent fling I didn't care for her outfit and she about threw my ass out. Imagine if I had said she should work on her body or something.

BigThinker is a bit direct and hyperbolic in his posts, but I wholeheartedly agree.

You're both grown ups and you can't help what's going on on the top of your head. If she's your wife, she should be mature and respectful enough to understand. (I assume) you're not giving her a hard time about cellulitis, wrinkles or gaining weight either?

There are treatments. Read up on them, their results, efficiency and possible (side) effects. But whatever you do, make the decision for yourself not because your wife somehow demands you to.

Unfortunately I think people who haven't experienced MPB think that all you need to do is buy some meds, and it will reverse. This could be because the commercials for Propecia and Rogaine make it sound so easy. I've had a lot of friends who were girls talk about their boyfriends losing their hair like as if it was the same thing as gaining weight. I think they honestly believe if a guy wasn't lazy and did something about it, he'd prevent hair loss.

+1 Buster, that's ridiculous. It makes me think about what Justin Bieber said about Prince William: "Why does he let himself go like that, there are treatments nowadays".

Well, part of balding is actually letting yourself go... If you're walking around with a donut of hair, or stringy thinning everywhere then you obviously don't care about your hair.

Prince William really should buzz his head or something, he looks ridiculous. But that's just my opinion. Bieber is a dick though.

It doesn't matter whether or not you tried to do anything about it, because we all obviously know that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, etc.

A bit off-topic, but indeed I often wondered about prince William as well.
    I understand going slick bald is not for everyone and there are certain factors to be taken in account (age, facial/skull structure, profession). But considering the fact he's a prince and he's relatively tall, I think the slick bald look would give him a much more dominant look and people would respect him a lot more for it.

Atm his hair is too thinned out to do anything about it and he's keeping it too long to begin with. He's barely got anything left, he might as well shave it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    I understand going slick bald is not for everyone and there are certain factors to be taken in account (age, facial/skull structure, profession). But considering the fact he's a prince and he's relatively tall, I think the slick bald look would give him a much more dominant look and people would respect him a lot more for it.

Atm his hair is too thinned out to do anything about it and he's keeping it too long to begin with. He's barely got anything left, he might as well shave it off.
    I don't think bald fits his demeanor. He's always chipper and smiley. He'd need to get buffed up and turn into a rude dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post

There is no plan B for William I think. Hair loss screwed his appearance so unbelievably hard

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    You ever told a chick you weren't happy with a part of their appearance???

I told my most recent fling I didn't care for her outfit and she about threw my ass out. Imagine if I had said she should work on her body or something.
    Hell no I never told my girlfriend I wasn't happy with anything. That would be suicide. I just kind of wish somebody had my back when it came to my hair. I seriously didn't know this crap was this bad until a few months back. I saw the frontal recession, but was clueless how bad the rest was. If somebody would have pulled me aside a few years ago I could be in much better shape. I get what you are saying though. Making recommendations to get stuff "fixed" is just effed up.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    There is no plan B for William I think. Hair loss screwed his appearance so unbelievably hard
    Plan A Hot wife - Check
    Plan B Prince William
    Plan C Who gives a crap.