+ Reply to Thread

Default can ayone comment on the effectiveness of the laser hair comb

i am considering purchasing a laser comb. as you know my hair transplants have stayed the same length of 1/2 to 1and1/2 inches for over twenty five years. believe me my grafts simply do not grow longer. has anyone used the laser comb and can it increase blood circulation and vascularization in the scalp. i have been told my many prominent hair transplant physcians that due to all of my prior surgeries that i have a circulation problem in my scalp.any advice or comments that anyone has to offer on the effectiveness of the laser comb would be greatly appreciated. thank you joe

Save your money mate - they have consistently receieved very poor feedback from many online users. I think you would be better off saving your money.

Default blogging

Hy there i have been sclroling your blogs for a long time as your site isn't always able to acess in my area so I used nordvpn 1 year deal to get entry to your site , to get NordVPN discount you can visit our site. A digital non-public network extends a private community across a public community and allows users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as though their computing devices had been immediately related to the private network.

Laser combs use low-level laser therapy (LLLT) to stimulate hair growth by increasing blood circulation and oxygen supply to the hair follicles. The FDA has approved some laser combs for hair loss treatment, but their effectiveness varies depending on the individual.
    Some studies have shown that LLLT can improve hair density and hair thickness, while others have found no significant improvement. It is also important to note that LLLT is not a one-time treatment and requires regular use over several months to see results.bluey

It's recommended that you consult with a healthcare professional Mini Crossword before using any new hair loss treatment, including a laser comb, to determine the best course of action for your specific needs.

the effectiveness of a laser comb for your specific situation depends on various factors, including the cause of your hair loss and the presence of any underlying scalp issues retro bowl