+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair Loss

Unhappy Hair Loss

Hello out there everyone:

I am new to the site and of cause I am loosing my hair and its been devistating. I had a ringwrong on one side of my head and I have wht seem to be male battern baldness. I am scheduled to get a consult to have the biometrix hair analysis done and I was wondering has anyone out there had this procedure done? If so, please explain how is it really done and how can you keep you own hair underneath the hair they put on your head and no one will be able to tell its not your hair. That sounds a little bit too good to be true.

??

HH

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Do you mean ring worm? If so, did it leave a bald spot or a thinning area? I am not familiar with the Biometrix hair analysis, but please let us know after you have your consultation. I recommend not making any decisions while you are at this consultation. Go home and absorb everything while you continue to do more research and due diligence.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Default Ringworm

Hi Dr. Glenn:

The ringworm did not leave a shiny spot, but a thin spot where the hair want grow back. It’s been since 2006 and my hair still has not grown back. I have had a consult with the Hair Club and the procedure was explained to me is a very thin layer of some sort of scalp (very much like human scab) is applied to the head with human hair onto it. I was told that no one will be able to tell it’s not my own hair. The things I am confused on is if my own hair under the thin layer of skin like product and I decides I dont want it shaved off, but braded down, how can their product apply to the head and appear as a flat surface (like the head) and no one will notice the humps from the brads in my head if I decides to wear a flat style. That sounds a little too good to be true to me. This has been such a tramatic experience for me, I'd really like someone to tell me my hair will grow back with some type solution I can use to put on my scap.

Henrietta55:
    Last edited by henrietta55; 09-24-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: missplled word