+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Having Sex vs Having Hair

I'm21 started using minox 2 years ago and year later my erection started getting weaker and weaker then morning erections dissapeared and I got to the point where I coudnt even have sex I did all the tests everything came out fine I coudnt understand whyy. Then I decided to stop minox 3 days after I woke up with a morning erection and everything went back to normal then I went back on minox I got weak again so to make sure I went off it 2 days ago and I woke up with an erection tday

So its either sex but bald or kind of hair and maybe sex

I shaved it off...this is not the first time I shaved it all off I started getting bald my sophmore year didn't do nothing abt it and I had to shave all off my junior year it was a life changer I went from pulling hottest girls in my school to almost pullin nothin the once I pulled bfore showed no interest i felt horrible i cryed during the night i coudnt understand why i have to go through this I went to gym I was in shape but the shape I was in was no good enough for a baldy in a year I went from 150 up to 195 and during the summer grew my hair out and did shaves off the sides and sizers on top started pulling girls again but not like my sophmore year also got hair cut every week trough my senyor year bcuz if it grew more it looked pretty bad I told my self that I would n ever shave my head again
    so
    graduated and age of 19 started using minox it kept whatever left an kind of new hairs
    started growin out

But now I have no option what's the point keeping some hair when ur libido no good I remember that night when good lookin girl layn down naked but my penis laying down there with no emotions I wanted to die I felt desperate it was most horrible filling ever I went home and cryed it was embarrassing I just wanted to get shot

But when I'm bald I look awfull super bad negative 3 points right away

I feel like shit fight is over I cant enjoy myself bcuz I kno I don't look good I'm not confidient bcuz I kno I don't look right I'm sad bcuz I can forget abt being girls man now I'm gonna get whatever i can

Why I end up loosing hair so early idk why but I'm really jelouse of ppl with hair...

NOW IM JUST "OH THAT BALD KID"

Somewhere in your post I could of swore I read that you got yourself in really good shape and were able to get women again. Although, not as good as the women you got in your sophomore year. ED from minox, didn't know that was possible, but I have heard it all around here so who knows. If you can't use meds, so much for hair, but you can get yourself back into shape. Start hitting those weights again and get back to waxing some ass like you use to.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Somewhere in your post I could of swore I read that you got yourself in really good shape and were able to get women again. Although, not as good as the women you got in your sophomore year. ED from minox, didn't know that was possible, but I have heard it all around here so who knows. If you can't use meds, so much for hair, but you can get yourself back into shape. Start hitting those weights again and get back to waxing some ass like you use to.
    Yeah I am still in shape but I grew my hair out and got a fade haircut and then I started pulling girls again but now I'm in shape but no hair I guess I'm gonna get really drunk and start doin ugly girls

Man just get a hair system which is a wig , look at Enrique inglesis how ever you spell his name he's bald. He's wig is awesome there is a few company's on the net with. Awesome systems .

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Man just get a hair system which is a wig , look at Enrique inglesis how ever you spell his name he's bald. He's wig is awesome there is a few company's on the net with. Awesome systems .
    Hair system? I dont live in a big city and I know a lot of ppl and you want me to just show up with the wig? Lol don't you think ppl going to tryna touch it? And then what ur gonna be a mofo with the wig that's some clown thing bro I seen couple ppl with a hair system and if you look closer you can tell its fake

You wanna be known as a bald guy or a guy with the wig? Bcuz no one gonna say oh that's the guy with the hair system...

Man look up new roots hair system in Canada you can not even tell it's a wig !

Quote Originally Posted by fmlbald View Post
    Hair system? I dont live in a big city and I know a lot of ppl and you want me to just show up with the wig? Lol don't you think ppl going to tryna touch it? And then what ur gonna be a mofo with the wig that's some clown thing bro I seen couple ppl with a hair system and if you look closer you can tell its fake

You wanna be known as a bald guy or a guy with the wig? Bcuz no one gonna say oh that's the guy with the hair system...
    This. I am not opposed to anybody getting a piece if it makes them feel better, but this is the reason I can never get one. After years of shitty hair, I can't just show up with a full head of hair and expect people not to talk crap.

Quote Originally Posted by fmlbald View Post
    Yeah I am still in shape but I grew my hair out and got a fade haircut and then I started pulling girls again but now I'm in shape but no hair I guess I'm gonna get really drunk and start doin ugly girls
    It's cool to nail ugly girls if you are in a slump. But don't settle for that stuff, it will just make you feel worse. You are working hard to keep your body in good shape. You are doing what you can to still look pretty good. Maybe it will be harder to get 10's, but you don't have to take it to the other extreme and start settling for 2's and 3's or worse.

I don't understand how the hell minox can cause erectile problems, its a vasodilator and does nothing to effect your hormones. If anything I would think it would help you get it up.