+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

If you already have cancer, it will certainly help cancerous cells proliferate. I don't see any reason why it'd induce cancer, though (ie. DNA mutation).

Quote Originally Posted by frankzukini View Post
    I'm going for twice a week, all over the scalp, after dermarolling. I'm using a fair amount, enough so it should last about 6 months. Can't really comment on the performance, but the vellus hair I had prior restarting finasteride and minoxidil two months ago plus starting growth factors (and dropping everything else) are starting to kick in. Can't tell if it's minoxidil or the GF's.
    I would apply the growth factors about 8-12 days after dermarolling. Thats when healing happens and all natural factors occur.

Quote Originally Posted by frankzukini View Post
    If you already have cancer, it will certainly help cancerous cells proliferate. I don't see any reason why it'd induce cancer, though (ie. DNA mutation).
    I'm rolling the dice. My concern prior to ordering this was cancer, but I just can't see how it can. The irony if I were to get cancer from trying to regrow my hair...

I'll apply these Mon-Wed-Fri and go from there. There doesn't seem to be many people on these factors which is surprising to me. Maybe everyone is scared of cancer.

So many gym enthusiasts have been using IGF-1 for so long; not too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I'm rolling the dice. My concern prior to ordering this was cancer, but I just can't see how it can. The irony if I were to get cancer from trying to regrow my hair...

I'll apply these Mon-Wed-Fri and go from there. There doesn't seem to be many people on these factors which is surprising to me. Maybe everyone is scared of cancer.
    Look at the MW of the GFs. Then read the 500 dalton rule for skin penetration. even with the so called nano solution and derm rolling there is no way the active ingredients are gonna make it to the follicle. If it were possible Histogen would be topical , yet its injected. Hmmm.

No one is getting growth, there are only subjective reviews like "insert username" likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    Look at the MW of the GFs. Then read the 500 dalton rule for skin penetration. even with the so called nano solution and derm rolling there is no way the active ingredients are gonna make it to the follicle. If it were possible Histogen would be topical , yet its injected. Hmmm.

No one is getting growth, there are only subjective reviews like "insert username" likes it.
    lol i suggest u read the study regarding using a dermaroller. it can peneraate quite alot. also they are also in a nano solution. if memory serves me right knockin u were the only person who got regrowth with pioneer/ labpe psi? and we all know the psi was produced wrong

Assembled microneedle arrays enhance the transport of compounds varying over a large range of molecular weight across human dermatomed skin

Verbaan, F.J. and Bal, S.M. and Berg van den, D.J. and Groenink, W.H.H. and Verpoorten, H. and Luttge, R. and Bouwstra, J.A. (2007) Assembled microneedle arrays enhance the transport of compounds varying over a large range of molecular weight across human dermatomed skin. Journal of Controlled Release, 117 (2). pp. 238-245. ISSN 0168-3659

In this study, we demonstrate the feasibility to use microneedle arrays manufactured from commercially available 30G hypodermal needles to enhance the transport of compounds up to a molecular weight of 72 kDa.

Piercing of human dermatomed skin with microneedle arrays was studied by Trypan Blue staining on the SC side of the skin and transepidermal water loss measurements (TEWL). Passive transport studies were conducted with Cascade Blue (CB, Mw 538), Dextran - Cascade Blue (DCB, Mw 10 kDa), and FITC coupled Dextran (FITC-Dex, Mw 72 kDa). Microneedle arrays with needle lengths of 900, 700 and 550 ?m are able to pierce dermatomed human skin as evident from (a) the appearance of blue spots on the dermal side of the skin after Trypan Blue treatment and (b) elevated TEWL levels after piercing compared to non-treated human dermatomed skin. Microneedles with a length of 300 ?m did not pierce human skin in vitro. Transport studies performed with model compounds ranging from 538 Da to 72 kDa revealed that pretreatment with microneedle arrays enhanced the transport across dermatomed human skin. However, some degradation was also observed for FITC-Dex and DCB. We conclude that assembled microneedle arrays can be used to deliver compounds through the skin up to a molecular weight of at least 72 kDa.

Mark where can I buy these growth factors from?

Lilpauly, anageninc's growth factors are out of stock

Do you know when it will be avaible or another web where can I buy it?

Thanks.