Threaded View

Default TrichoScience | when the cure arrives,we will need the guidance of spencer kobren

as i said on the bald truth radio show last night we had some breaking news in regard to a canadian firm called tricho science. they announced that since the year 2000 they have been experimenting with the cloning of human hair.on september 3 ,2009 they announced that they have been sucessful in the cloning of human hair. they will take a biopsy of 10 to 20 hairs from the scalp and culture them, producing unlimited amounts of hair , for reimplantation back into the scalp. they claim with one or two sessions they can produce a full head of hair. the cost will be approximately 30,000 dollars. there are some well known and respected physcians involved in this project, that are affiliated with new york university hospital and vancouver university in british columbia , canada. as of yet there has been no timeline released. as we all know we have aderans, intercytex and follica also are close to some type of effective treatment ,if not cure. when the cure does come out i believe it will need minimal if any fda or canadian health ministry approval. however let me emphasize this point , that this cloning treatment will be performed in a physcian office or some type of clinic. WE WILL NEED THE GUIDANCE AND ADVICE OF SPENCER KOBREN WHEN THIS TREATMENT DOES BECOME AVALIABLE, BELIEVE ME IT WILL BE DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN, WE WILL HAVE PHYSCIANS AGAIN PERFORMING THIS NEW PROCEDURE INCORRECTLY AND DISFIGURING PEOPLE AND DESTROYING LIFES AGAIN. WE IN THE BALD TRUTH COMMUNITY WILL AVOID THIS FATE, BECAUSE WE HAVE SPENCER KOBREN LOOKING OUT FOR HAIR LOSS SUFFERERS. I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME TRAGIC MISTAKE AGAIN THAT DESTROYED MY LIFE AND NEITHER WILL YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE BALD TRUTH COMMUNITY. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR THAT WONDERFUL AND CARING HUMAN BEING SPENCER KOBREN AND THE BALD TRUTH SHOW .