+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

As for tretinoin topical been used with minoxidil as its supposed to enhance absortion of minox as in lewenbereg formula and remox the only thing is that it should only be used at night and not during the day if going out in the sun unless you cover your scalp it has been used with some success though although the leweberg 2% minox+tretinoin is supposed to be applied 4 times a day as a hair spray and not to rub in.
    And anyone thinking of trying the formula it works out expensive as you may need to use up to 3 bottles a month but when you have regrowth you can reduce it to twice a day application i tried it but it made my scalp pretty sore and dr lewenberg does have a mild minox formula now he has had quite a bit of success but dr klines products i think are better promox supposed to have 75% success in regrowth and he is running a new trial with new topicals comming soon.

Life would be so much easier if everyone would make a commitment to use punctuation.

not that old chestnut? had that at other forums its so tedious almost boring by now.

its just so much more difficult to read something someone has written when theres no punctuation is it just that you dont know how to do it or do you not care it gives everyone a headache just reading your posts i dont understand just take the few extra seconds and you dont sound retarded in my mind voice if youve had the comment before maybe you should learn and improve

Question: Has anyone seen good results from a combination of RU and finasteride? It seems like it would be a powerful AA combination. Thinking of trying it (already on finasteride).

back to school again you children hahaha i did think after posting at bt for many years to get away from from this silly behaver lets take a breath now children.

Smile

News from Novan Therapeutics:

http://www.novantherapeutics.com/fil...tric_oxide.pdf

They plan to release info next month about their recently finished acne phase II clinical trial. According to the press release results are "exciting".

If vehicle isnt an issue for treating AGA, we'll have for the first time a strong safe topical antiandrogen.

Taiwanese investigators are working on a NO gel (they are still recruiting for PH II) for alopecia, which brings hope because the acne vehicle being pursued by Novan it is also a gel solution.

Angry

Is it possible this could come to market before cb?? That would be nice. Acne always has priority

not to put a damper on this but its an anti acne not androgen we already have some antiandrogens already for mpb, also there are many acne meds as well out there thats why some use tretinoin topical with minoxidil.

How long for the AA from these guys - Novan Therapeutics ? I mean if you were to guess before its approved?
    AAs are still huge I desperately want one, but I just want to avoid the age of propecia just dont feel good on a drug of any kind even though I do think its safe