+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Right,but you will be nw7+ when this comes out
    There is no such thing as a nw7+ lol. Your pessimism is keeping you away from common sense. If you are nw 4-7, you should wait for pilofocus. Topicals alone probably wont make the difference.

Like someone else was saying I think a huge part of why so many topical AAs fail to work that well is just lack of penetration and absorption. I think stuff like topical spiro and other treatments that exist right now would work many times better if they had better delivery systems like with Iontophoresis that cosmo used in their studies where a few things besides just CB worked really well.

How long until this comes out like 2015 maybe? Man that seems short when your talking approval, but 2 years is such a long time. I might have to try propecia I dont know if I can wait that long. Then its for acne so it probably wont even work for MPB

just use RU. which is a local antiandrogen. until something better comes along

I would love to use RU, but I have a few issues. Safety? Reliable supplier? Good vehicle that works? If your wrong on any of this you could be in big trouble. If some reliable place sold it and there were some decent study showing it doesnt go systemic I would have been taking it a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I would love to use RU, but I have a few issues. Safety? Reliable supplier? Good vehicle that works? If your wrong on any of this you could be in big trouble. If some reliable place sold it and there were some decent study showing it doesnt go systemic I would have been taking it a long time ago
    Kane. About as reliable as it gets. I wouldnt buy anywhere else. Vehicle has been known for a while; ethanol/PG.

LOL once again, acnea before MBP. This is a ****ing joke. I'm going crazy.

Imagine a topical AA. Not only people with MBP will buy it but all the paranoid people who think losing their hair because they have seen one in their shower. And that every month. This is BILLIONS OF DOLLARS !

SO WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Kane. About as reliable as it gets. I wouldnt buy anywhere else. Vehicle has been known for a while; ethanol/PG.
    Well I dont know that kane is reliable I mean I dont even know how a person tests that. They are licensed, inspected annually for conditions, and all of that? Its a complicated thing here in the US if they are overseas its a whole different ball game. How do you know it never goes systemic if it even gets absorbed well enough to work? Its just too many unknowns to me to be worth using because its just as risky if not more so then propecia. Again just IMO I could be wrong im not an expert on any of this its not my job or hobby

A proven topical that is generally safe is what we all have been waiting for you could just take it for the hell of it in case you might go bald years from then. It would make picking a treatment worth using a whole lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Well I dont know that kane is reliable I mean I dont even know how a person tests that. They are licensed, inspected annually for conditions, and all of that? Its a complicated thing here in the US if they are overseas its a whole different ball game. How do you know it never goes systemic if it even gets absorbed well enough to work? Its just too many unknowns to me to be worth using because its just as risky if not more so then propecia. Again just IMO I could be wrong im not an expert on any of this its not my job or hobby
    Go with kane. You are not the first guy with those questions on his mind. A lot of guys have gone their way trying to find if he is reliable or not. Many of his products have been tested over and over again for third parties.