+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dutasteride + NR-10 + Finasteride (All topical)

Guys,

I'm starting a new treatment protocol . As already suffered the side with oral finasteride , now all topic. We're checking here in Brazil there are several people with excellent feedback regarding topical dutasteride .

The process is quite simple . Mix the contents of the capsules of dutasteride to some common Minoxidil ( in my case , I mix with Polaris NR - 10 ) . There are many people who are putting in Kirkland , with great results .

Here , we are mixing 20 capsules ( 0.5 mg each) for each 60ml Minoxidil . This gives a concentration of 10 mg of dutasteride for each 60ml , or a concentration of 0.016 % in topical solution .

Some say it is the best treatment we have done and achieved easily and in short time , jumping from a NW3 (vertex ) for NW2 and continue to improve. Are users who are already in this fight against baldness for years . Most had severe side effects with oral finasteride , however, when using topical dutasteride , reported no side effects .

It would therefore like to share with you . Under the portfolio of my new treatment .

Will the dut go systematic like this?

how often do you apply the topical dut?

I will use only at night, after bath, before sleep.

About systemic absorption, users who are using in Brazil reported no side effect. Reduce the DHT in the blood by 90% or more with oral dutasteride and for some reason the DHT in the follicle continue an unwanted level, you're just poisoning and will be ineffective for baldness. There are some cases that helps, but it is not 100% precisely because the key is in the follicle and not at all the blood. That we're only talking about the DHT, but baldness is not only totally related to it, this is one of the factors that we know today.

Roughly is exactly the same thing to want to heal someone who has Glaucoma (ie, high pressure in the eye) causing her blood pressure to lower. Imagine you have to let an individual who has normal pressure 12/8 with pressure around 9/6 or something? No. It's very simple my point of view, and this is what I advocate.

Reduce the systemic DHT to try a reduction in the follicle (which is what matters, because nobody has prostate problem) is what is being done today, but thinking logically, it's a real "workaround" with the whole system.

Why would you think these wouldn't go systemic and why would you think this hasn't been tried before?

If I gain weight on oral dht blockers, will I gain weight with topical dut?

If it works it will be because it's lowering your blood DHT

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    I will use only at night, after bath, before sleep.

About systemic absorption, users who are using in Brazil reported no side effect. Reduce the DHT in the blood by 90% or more with oral dutasteride and for some reason the DHT in the follicle continue an unwanted level, you're just poisoning and will be ineffective for baldness. There are some cases that helps, but it is not 100% precisely because the key is in the follicle and not at all the blood. That we're only talking about the DHT, but baldness is not only totally related to it, this is one of the factors that we know today.

Roughly is exactly the same thing to want to heal someone who has Glaucoma (ie, high pressure in the eye) causing her blood pressure to lower. Imagine you have to let an individual who has normal pressure 12/8 with pressure around 9/6 or something? No. It's very simple my point of view, and this is what I advocate.

Reduce the systemic DHT to try a reduction in the follicle (which is what matters, because nobody has prostate problem) is what is being done today, but thinking logically, it's a real "workaround" with the whole system.
    When you apply it is it a foam or messy like liquid minoxidil? If something like this comes up in Canada I would be willing to use it for my hairline, assuming it works well and people have good results.

Please take before and after photos and make sure to keep us updated. This, if it works and works without sides, could be HUGE for a lot of people.

SOTF, people are testing it now with great results here in Brazil. Do not know if tested before, or even had mounted a protocol to assess best photos. Most want a treatment that is not the topic, people are very resilient.

thechamp, Probably not, because it will be difficult for such systemic absorption.

Dan26, you're wrong. As I said earlier, the idea is to do the reverse process, instead of coming through the blood, going directly to the scalp without affecting the entire system, it is not necessary!

I'll leave here a text part of the American Hair Loss Association with this idea:
    "In the future we will have topical lotions applied to the scalp that more effectively block the DHT message from getting to hair follicle cells. Medications in pill form such as Propecia and Dutasteride affect DHT levels in the blood, which in turn affects the amount of DHT in scalp tissue, which in turn affects DHT concentrations at the cellular level in hair follicles. As a result of treating the entire system with the medication, unwanted side effects can occur in areas other than the hair follicle cells."

Here the full text:
    http://www.americanhairloss.org/hair...treatments.asp

It is very obvious attempt to block the DHT in the follicle(Under the dermal papilla of the hair follicle.) than directly affect the entire system.