+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Iron dragon sell liquid Dut.
    Thanks Julio.

Where are iron dragon based, Japan?!

Default Default Fin is a type II 5α-reductase inhibitor!

Fin is a type II 5α-reductase inhibitor. 5α-reductase is an enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

So FIN does not react with or affect DHT directly. It only inhibits the chemical (5α-reductase) that creates DHT from Testosterone.

So if you have FIN in your scalp but not in your blood, wouldnt it be useless as the enzyme 5α-reductase will still make DHT???

Could someone confirm this as not sure my science is quite right

Well, testosterone is also locally metabolized into DHT by the enzyme, but you're essentially right. Topically using an androgen receptor antagonist (RU58841) makes so much more sense.

When using oral finasteride, which is either to reduce the DHT in the scalp. When applying Finasteride or Dutasteride scalp, you have a DIRECT site reaction, doing the same process with the 5AR.

This has been proven recently at the 7th World Congress on the subject. Although there is some systemic absorption can probably be that the metabolism of finasteride through skin absorption takes place in a different form of oral and in turn does not jeopardize neurosteroids that are identified as the main problems related to side effects, mainly irreversible.

20 capsules in 60 ml minoxdil sounds a liitle bit too much, Julio what's a good way to try dut topically you think I could try shampoo or just take the capsules and run them on my head , maybe I can avoid weight gain and get results ??

0.5ml per 1mls of 60ml minoxidil = 60 caps per 60ml or best to put 30 caps into 30mls minox.
    Iron drangon topical is 0.5mgs per ml, i know if you put 2mls a day on scalp it will be about 1mg a day to scalp but its not much and may not get totally into the follicle so in theory you could put even 2mgs a day on scalp of dutasteride as remember that the optical dose for hair loss in the dutas trials was up to 2.5mgs a day oral and it was well tolarated at that dose so you could if you can afford cost add up to this to the scalp someone did at another hair site add dutas to aloe vera pure gel which made the gel turn from clear to white then mixed it togeher and applied freshly every day and he said his hair went back to his teens in regrowth so i think it may help some.

thechamp ,

I think you can start mixing a much lower dose and go see how it will fit. Do not know if mixing the shampoo , there would be enough time for absorption .

As we talk about 5% Minoxidil , to say that we in 60ml 3000mg or 3g , ie 5% Minox . Therefore, each ml contains 50mg in a 60ml bottle , each mL of 1.66 % minox .

The case of 0.25% Finasteride ( Like Genhair which has 0.25% Fina ) , means that we have 150mg in 60ml or 0.15 g , ie 0.25 % of Fina . Thus, each ml contains 2.5 mg Fine , each ml of 1.66% Fina .

The proportion in percentage terms is the same as 2.5 mg in 1 mL of fine equivalent to 1.66 % of 150mg , 50mg in the same way Minox equivalent to 1.66 % of 3000mg .

What you have to see is how many milligrams is ml . The % ends up being the same, as though we are dealing with different magnitudes , the proportion is the same in these quantities .

With regard to what we are doing with topical Duta , we have 0.5 mg per capsule . To achieve this same concentration of 0.25 % Fina , only with Duta , we have to take a bottle of 60ml , 300 capsules ! If we first case (30 capsules ) is 15 mg in 60 ml , or 0.25 mg per ml Duta .

comparison :
    Minox 5 % = 50mg/ml
    Thin Genhair = 2.5 mg / ml
    "Home Dutasteride" with 1 full box ( 30 capsules ) = 0.25 mg / ml

The information contained in the avodart package insert indicates that it is absorbed by the skin and mucous body without any driver to ingest and the semen itself contains avodart dutasteride(tests) . Apparently the duct is super potent.

It is good compared to, since some people eat daily 5 mg finasteride or dutasteride 0.5 mg per day.

hi jc i think some selling dutasteride in uk got shut down selling it without a prescription but there are some clinics selling it in uk but the price is not cheap.
    I did used to buy from united pharmacy uk which sends products like dutas and avodart but i tried dutas of theres and it i think was fake as my uk avodart is the true product.
    That is the problem as seen on uk consumer tv programmes the customs have found lots of fake medicines and some are so good at faking they even made there way into some uk pharmacies which is quite frightning so buying from overseas maybe even worse even from these companies that people buy untested powders from do we really trust them.
    I know all of us get so desporate we may try anything and i have myself are these products safe in the long term for human use as most drugs are tested in long trials before being unleashed on the public and even then some may get side affects.
    I think that finasteride and minoxidil have been used many years and spencer i think said he had been on the oral for many years and minoxidil and dutasteride although not being licenced yet for mpb has been trialed and used by many for prostate and hair loss a long time.
    But as to using them topically it should be safer than using orally with fewer side effects.

I'll start with a low dose so how many dut tablets you think I should put in minoxdill , or is there a better way to apply the dut in some aloe Vera gel or something?

hi jc i put 30 0.5mgs into 60mls of kirkland minox and give it a good shake every time before use.
    As to mgs minoxidil 2%= 20mgs and 5% 50mgs per 60mls but as to amounts i think it maybe better to start high dose and if you get results gradually reduce the dose as its all experimental as said you could try 30 caps in 30mls of minox or you could mix in aloe pure gel a small amount 0.5mgs in enough to apply to scalp everyday or twice a day.