+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Number47 View Post
    Hi Arashi, thanx for the info but lets not turn this into another Gho thread.Lets talk about pilofocus. No scaring its a revolution if it works lets hope it does. Regrowth would be awesome but i think we shouldn't get our hopes up with this, all the regrowth promises we have seen so far is just splitting grafts or transecting them on purpose. Lets wait and see how it works as a hair transplant and then we can see how it works in terms of donor regeneration.
    It'd be much more productive if Dr. Wesley just got to work on regeneration NOW rather than have everyone wait another year for confirmation ALONE. Such a WASTE of time.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It'd be much more productive if Dr. Wesley just got to work on regeneration NOW rather than have everyone wait another year for confirmation ALONE. Such a WASTE of time.
    whys it take so long? i know hair grows slow but if they did it tomorow we'd know by february if it works. Then we can pay them loads of money and get hair regeneration

It won't be a year, we should know by summer.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    says who?

mwamba said he wont know for certain until summer 2015

It better not, I'm sick of waiting. I'd like to have some kind of idea of what I should do in terms of surgical treatments by next year, but then with 2015 and Histogen's/Replicel's projected release in Asia makes things all the more difficult.

It better not, I'm sick of waiting. I'd like to have some kind of idea of what I should do in terms of surgical treatments by next year, but then with 2015 and Histogen's/Replicel's projected release in Asia makes things all the more difficult.
    Yeah, but you know you need your hairline done anyway..so you may as well get that out of the way and enjoy it.

Plus it is not likely that histogen or replicel are in asia by 2015...replicel announced on their website that the phase II trial is going to be 3 years long...and histogen just lost their investor so that is going to mess up their timeline as well

Yeah, but you know you need your hairline done anyway..so you may as well get that out of the way and enjoy it.

Plus it is not likely that histogen or replicel are in asia by 2015...replicel announced on their website that the phase II trial is going to be 3 years long...and histogen just lost their investor so that is going to mess up their timeline as well
    But what about the thinning everywhere else? Do I continue to take experimentals? Do I take my chances with Finasteride?

Or...

Do I put all my hopes towards a bunch of quacks like Histogen, Replicel or Follica who are too incompetent to hit a deadline thats remotely respectable?

But what about the thinning everywhere else? Do I continue to take experimentals? Do I take my chances with Finasteride?

Or...

Do I put all my hopes towards a bunch of quacks like Histogen, Replicel or Follica who are too incompetent to hit a deadline thats remotely respectable?
    Get smp in thinning areas....or do experimentals..we will know what vehicle is used for CB within the next 2 years or so..

Get smp in thinning areas....or do experimentals..we will know what vehicle is used for CB within the next 2 years or so..
    Not ever going to do SMP. EVER. Thats not a solution.

Not ever going to do SMP. EVER. Thats not a solution.
    It can definitely play a great role when used properly...to increase the allusion of density