Thread: New York SMP

Default New York SMP

Whatever happened to the forum member that was supposed to be opening a SMP clinic in New York and posting a bunch of results in October?

We need to see more density increasing results..smp is something we have here NOW to help us and I believe it has great potential to be used in conjunction with hair transplants instead of alone

Hey FTL, That would be me you're referring to. We actually may be looking for some models to have the thickening effect done for our web site. We would do this at a reduced price. I will be posting info in the next week or so regarding this.

Hello HairThere,

That's awesome, although I am getting a HT in a month and won't be looking get my SMP done until next summer. I would be interested in seeing all these pictures, when do you anticipate having them up? and what is your website?

We had a few setbacks (had to find a new space, fired a web designer, etc.) so we're hoping to be open soon. Trying to get everything right and not rush it. Our company is called SMP Looks and we will be putting up plenty of pics on the forums.

Best of luck with your HT! Which surgeon are you going with?

I decided to go with Dr. Rahal. I'm extremely excited for him to be doing my hairline work. I'm so anxious to be able to style my hair again.

Great choice. He was one of my top three actually. The great part about having a winter surgery is that by spring you should be sprouting a nice new hairline and by summer you'll be styling! Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Hairthere View Post
    Great choice. He was one of my top three actually. The great part about having a winter surgery is that by spring you should be sprouting a nice new hairline and by summer you'll be styling! Best of luck!
    Thanks HairThere! I'll be checking back frequently to see your SMP photos! I believe SMP can be a game-changer in itself from what I have seen.

Hairthere, when you get a moment, could you specifically upload a picture of smp into thinning sandy blond/light brown hair? crown if you have it...

I'm going to need to do something about my crown this summer and I would be interested in coming our to your clinic barring I think the treatment would benefit me like I want it to. If you could do this soon I would appreciate it, as I'm having my procedure next week and I am thinking about not having anything placed in the crown.

FTL, If you could, contact Spex via his website and ask him to forward you my personal email so we can talk some more. Thanks!

FTL, If you could, contact Spex via his website and ask him to forward you my personal email so we can talk some more. Thanks!
    emailed him