Closed Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    Call me gullible but I have been following Vrafs photos and I believe there is something to Pilox. As with any treatments you have to stay sceptical until you see results yourself but I think people can at least hold a little hope that this may provide a side effect free alternative to the big three.

Yoram is backing up his claims with quailty documentation and the patent is well writen and filed for the majourity of the world. You cannot fake that(Ie listed on google patents etc..), and it IS expensive to do so. Plus the technology is not Yorams it came from a world renowed univerisity, ask them and they will confirm it. So its hard to see what is so fake about Pilox. Its rare that universities ever release fake technology for scam purposes if ever.
    I looked at his recent photos as well and there does seem to be some progress. Like all current shitty treatments, the progress is minimal but his hair loss definitely isn't worse than what it was before.

Call me gullible but I have been following Vrafs photos and I believe there is something to Pilox. As with any treatments you have to stay sceptical until you see results yourself but I think people can at least hold a little hope that this may provide a side effect free alternative to the big three.

Yoram is backing up his claims with quailty documentation and the patent is well writen and filed for the majourity of the world. You cannot fake that(Ie listed on google patents etc..), and it IS expensive to do so. Plus the technology is not Yorams it came from a world renowed univerisity, ask them and they will confirm it. So its hard to see what is so fake about Pilox. Its rare that universities ever release fake technology for scam purposes if ever.
    Wheres the patent?

You forget about those fake pictures they've put up and all other shadie stuff (like the fact that Yoram is selling the most crazy snake oil therapies I have ever seen, like blood sucking leeches WTF). So vraf is still updating ? Why even follow a guy who was caught with fake pictures in the first place ? I don't understand that at all. What makes you think a guy who clearly has an interest is going to change his life and stop posting fake stuff ? Wouldnt it be likely he's on fut + minox anyway ?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You forget about those fake pictures they've put up and all other shadie stuff (like the fact that Yoram is selling the most crazy snake oil therapies I have ever seen, like blood sucking leeches WTF). So vraf is still updating ? Why even follow a guy who was caught with fake pictures in the first place ? I don't understand that at all. What makes you think a guy who clearly has an interest is going to change his life and stop posting fake stuff ? Wouldnt it be likely he's on fut + minox anyway ?
    I vote we give it a chance, at least wait till the product is available. I wont go into fake photos from vraf, I didnt follow the topic in details, I dont know there the first photos came from, but they certainly look legit.

I'm waiting till it comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    My Persian brother please give it time , pics look good , arash u were right about mr nigam