Closed Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Question RU

Sorry guys, this is off topic but I've ordered RU and would love done feed backs on it. Please let me know if I should let it get here caused if it'd not worth it I'll cancer it. Also how should I mix it?

Default RU

Correction:Sorry guys, this is off topic but I've ordered RU and would love some feed back on it. Please let me know if I should let it get here cause if it's not worth it I'll cancel it. Also how should I mix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Amercancer View Post
    Correction:Sorry guys, this is off topic but I've ordered RU and would love some feed back on it. Please let me know if I should let it get here cause if it's not worth it I'll cancel it. Also how should I mix it?
    There are plenty of RU threads, please post your questions there. Don't derail threads. The search function is easy to use.

Back on topic:
    Did the two chaps who joined the trial get their devices? Have they both stopped posting here?

Thanks for the summary FearTheLoss.

To me, the most interesting results will come from Follica. Since they patented the device we've yet to see their results (unless I am mistaken). If they didn't have an ace in the hole (proof of concept in some form) you'd think they'd have long ago given up the ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    You know I wish this were true more than most things in life, but we have to be more conservative. What you're describing is all best case scenario. You can't rely on these timelines, we've all seen histogen's original timelines from a few years ago, or how replicel thought they had it and then had the phase 1 results they showed, or Follica claiming they might have it within 2 years...

Truth is, a full blown cure will eventually come true, but only from the tsuji/christiano/Jahoda teams. In other words, there is no doubt the stem cell research being done will give us the ultimate cure. But all this stuff is in its infancy and it'll take 10 years BEST case scenario...

In the meantime, we have all our hopes in replicel and Follica. Yeah histogen might be great especially if with a good ht to replenish donor area etc. etc. but in reality the only potential treatments can come from these two companies as they are the only ones left working for the full cure.

Putting topical anti-dht on your head won't bring hair back, or at least a sufficient amount for decent looks. It will be great for my cousin who is ten years younger though... But for us, don't even rely on it.

So go for the hair transplant if you want, but I recommend everyone try going with a shaved head first. It's so liberating and you really do forget about it within a few days.
    Im guessing youre a nw7 in which case yeah youve got a while to go. For guy like me who are basically nw1 with a tiny bit of recession all the stuff coming out in the next couple of years are as good as a cure. Anything that halts further loss without executing my penis will be a god send.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    you guys are ridiculous...

CB- should be a lot better than fin, should be out in 2016 best case, more likely 2017-2018.

histogen- better than fin and minox, should be released in asia in 2015-2016

bim- better than minox, should be released in 2015 IN THE USA.

follica- has grown human hair on bald scalp via wounding, already been through phase I/II trails...adding FGF9 to see if they can get better results...could very well be out in 3 years IN THE USA....as a cure

PILOFOCUS- scarless hair transplant, should be available in the USA within 6-7 months...WITH DONOR REGENERATION....we just don't know how significant the regeneration is yet...although Artista said the regen pics were "breathtaking"

PRP- some doctors, including Dr. Wesley are beginning to have more success with this as they toy with the dosage and amount of injections

Replicel- supposed to be releasing a product in asia in 2015, seems like it's going to be more towards 2016 though. Their results are still better than fin/minox...also they just got a huge investor after they showed their 12 month results to them...could be a sign that they got better results at 12 months

many doctors are getting some sort of regeneration..it's just a matter of getting it consistently...all we need is 50%+ regen to cure most nw5...and 7% to cure most nw6...85% to cure nw7

Not to mention, SMP...SMP is showing to be a great addition to add the visual effect of density...(look at joe's video in the SMP section)
    Also we dont need to wait for CB to be released commercially, if we can see what vehicle they used for phase 2 trials then wed be sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Amercancer View Post
    Sorry guys, this is off topic but I've ordered RU and would love done feed backs on it. Please let me know if I should let it get here caused if it'd not worth it I'll cancer it. Also how should I mix it?
    Everything but the first post is off topic in this thread. Nice try though, Oppenheimer82.

Any news from the guys who suddenly became part of the trials?

Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Im guessing youre a nw7 in which case yeah youve got a while to go. For guy like me who are basically nw1 with a tiny bit of recession all the stuff coming out in the next couple of years are as good as a cure. Anything that halts further loss without executing my penis will be a god send.
    Nah dude I'm 25 and nw1 just like you although my thinning makes it necessary for me to use thickening shampoos now before going anywhere important.

We will have to wait a while before we can use the new products, thats what I'm saying. We will be nw7 when they come out

I still dont exactly understand what this piloxll stuff is. Can anyone explain the science and technique behind it?

Arrow

As per our forum policies all threads taken off topic are subject to moderation or deletion, this includes posts that actually discuss the moderation of this forum. It is the community who sets the tone of all threads, and if the topic is derailed by offensive and inappropriate commentary then it may deleted at the sole description of the moderator.

Our policies are clear, all you have to do is follow them and respect the decisions of our moderators and staff. If a topic or post is deleted, do not post a reply to the removed post. Comments, questions or concerns on such actions within the forums can be submitted either through the contact form or by clicking on the "report abuse" button within the post. Do not post these comments within the forums.