+ Reply to Thread

Default How many people here are using Finpecia (1 mg) from InHouse?

Just curious about how common this is. If you're using it, please let me know if you've had success with it. I've just switched over from branded Propecia to generic fin (Finpecia from InHouse) and, although my mind was at ease when I received the order, I'm now getting a bit paranoid again.

Wondering if I should just go get another Propecia prescription or not...

I don't know if it works but I felt the side effects for the 2 weeks I tried to take it.

Still have some lingering issues.

I have been using fin for close to 5 months. The last 4, the fin has been from inhouse. I have seen some regrowth, but not sure if it is from the fin or minox.

I've used Finpecia in the past from them and now Fincar with success. Like I said in another thread, Cipla is a billion dollar multinational pharmaceutical company that has been around since 1935.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipla

Cipla Limited is a pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Cipla makes drugs to treat cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control, depression and many other health conditions.[3]

On 31 March 2013, its market capitalisation was INR 305 billion (US$ 5.6 billion), making it India's 41st largest publicly traded company by market value.[4]

Cipla has 34 manufacturing units in 8 locations across India and has presence in 170 countries.[11][12] Exports accounted for 52% of its revenue for FY 2012-13.[1] Cipla cooperates with other enterprises in areas such as consulting, commissioning, engineering, project appraisal, quality control, know-how transfer, support, and plant supply.

In April 2013, former US President Bill Clinton praised Cipla and other Indian generic drug companies for their contribution in the fight against HIV/AIDS and noted that their cheap drugs saved millions of lives.[35]

In 2012, Cipla received the Thomson Reuters India Innovation Award.[36]

Cipla won Dun & Bradstreet American Express Corporate Awards for 2006.[37]

In 2005, Forbes included Cipla in the 200 'Best under a billion' list of best small Asian companies.[38]

In 1980, Cipla won Chemexcil Award for Excellence for exports.[7]

In July 1939, Mahatama Gandhi (later conferred with the title "Father of the Nation" by Government of India) visited Cipla.[5][39]

There is absolutely no reason for them to risk their reputation by creating fakes of an inexpensive drug like finasteride. There be very little profit in doing so regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by cgamer View Post
    Just curious about how common this is. If you're using it, please let me know if you've had success with it. I've just switched over from branded Propecia to generic fin (Finpecia from InHouse) and, although my mind was at ease when I received the order, I'm now getting a bit paranoid again.

Wondering if I should just go get another Propecia prescription or not...
    Years ago I used Fincar and I am 100% sure it worked.

Went on Finpecia 4 months ago and pretty sure it's starting to work. Look at my pics and decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Years ago I used Fincar and I am 100% sure it worked.

Went on Finpecia 4 months ago and pretty sure it's starting to work. Look at my pics and decide for yourself.

I have been using fincar for 4 months and I believe it is working. I can see new hair growing, even on the hairline. Also using minox so I am not sure I can give all the credit to fin.

I already saw your pics and it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I have been using fincar for 4 months and I believe it is working. I can see new hair growing, even on the hairline. Also using minox so I am not sure I can give all the credit to fin.

I already saw your pics and it is working.
    Thanks...

Fincar is legit- I got regrowth in front and back on it years ago. The only reason I use finpecia is that I can easily cut it in a lower doses. In time I may go back to fincar as it is certainly cheaper.