+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default UnitedPharmacies.co.uk/.Com REAL OR FAKE MEDs??

Hi,
    I am falling into great depression,
    Im 20 n im loosing my hair.
    I have just ordered alot of dutasteride from
    Unitedpharmacies.co.uk. and yes ive tried propecia,

But then came accross

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/phar...ted-pharmacies

Many of the people there are saying the medications come with no leaflet and are fake,
    One person has said they have checked it in the lab and its just the sugar coat.

So please if you've ordered with united pharmacies can you give me some sort of reinsurence.
    Are they selling placebos??

Sorry If this is in the wrong forum, i am just very hesitent,
    I dont usually talk on these forums but I had to register as i need to know,
    But i really need to know. im guessing if their fake the anti depressents i ordered from them could be too,
    Theres some humor in that i guess..

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Way2Young View Post
    Hi,
    I am falling into great depression,
    Im 20 n im loosing my hair.
    I have just ordered alot of dutasteride from
    Unitedpharmacies.co.uk. and yes ive tried propecia,

But then came accross

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/phar...ted-pharmacies

Many of the people there are saying the medications come with no leaflet and are fake,
    One person has said they have checked it in the lab and its just the sugar coat.

So please if you've ordered with united pharmacies can you give me some sort of reinsurence.
    Are they selling placebos??

Sorry If this is in the wrong forum, i am just very hesitent,
    I dont usually talk on these forums but I had to register as i need to know,
    But i really need to know. im guessing if their fake the anti depressents i ordered from them could be too,
    Theres some humor in that i guess..

Thanks in advance
    firstly they are selling POM medicines to people without a prescription and if they sell generic finesteride to someone without a prescription they are breaking the law
    actually 2 because selling generic finesteride (or dutasteride) is an infringement of patent's owned by merk and GSK respectively and as a matter of fact will only be breaking 1 law if they sold fakes
    (btw dutasteride is a duel inhibitor of 5ar, finesteride only inhibts type 2, there is little evidence that inhibiting type 1 has any benefits to hair loss and it will make side effects more probable)

lots of genuine pills have a sugar coats but no leaflet on the other hand means it's fake

i am sorry to say i think you have been conned....
    the only sure way is genuine pills from a genuine pharmacy is the only way to guarantee they are genuine

as far as depression goes i wouldn't take pills your not prescribed for it's not going to help, go see a doctor about it and let him decide what's best for you

as far as hairloss goes i am going to tell you the same thing i tell everyone go see a trichologist because hairloss has over 50 different causes and treating the wrong cause or missing a secondary cause (i have Androgenic hairloss WITH an iron deficiency) then you will be losing hair and even paying for a treatment you don't need
    and the best way to get finesteride is to get a prescription, boring and expensive but i personally think it's worth it when you KNOW they are genuine

but i want you to remember, you're not alone, i know EXACTLY how crap it is being 20 and losing your hair

They arrived a few days ago,
    Ive been taking them and seem to feeling side effects at 2.5mg,
    So they seem pretty legit, The Modalert definitally works
    And they did arrive with leaftlets.

Breaking patent laws?
    Are you sure these companies havent given them the right to produce dut????
    Ive researched these generic brands and their produced by large companies,
    Why fake a generic brand when you can fake avodart?

Quote Originally Posted by Way2Young View Post
    They arrived a few days ago,
    Ive been taking them and seem to feeling side effects at 2.5mg,
    So they seem pretty legit, The Modalert definitally works
    And they did arrive with leaftlets.

Breaking patent laws?
    Are you sure these companies havent given them the right to produce dut????
    Ive researched these generic brands and their produced by large companies,
    Why fake a generic brand when you can fake avodart?
    they are made in countries like india where patent is not applicable but india have had cases where masses of drugs have been counterfeited quite often
    there are genueine generics in india because it's legal to make them there and they are therefore lots of counterfeits of that legitimate drug
    but importing indian generics to where there is a patent is illegal
    saying that i think the patent has expired for 5mg finesteride
    but i wouldn't take finesteride without a prescription, especially if you are taking any other prescription meds
    and for the record taking more than 1mg of finesteride will not not be more effective

Default India Generics

I have used United Pharmacies for years with no problems. With them, it was always a Dr. Reddy Labs product. Based on my previous rate of hair loss, I suppose the product stopped and slightly reversed the condition. Of course in violation of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" I tried 4rx.com because of their super cheap dutasteride prices. Very strange! First, the package showed up in handwritten envelopes with no packing and no pamphlet. I am getting screaming headaches each time I take the fluorescent orange gel tabs. The actual GenPharma plastic/foil containers look legit and their website looks legit. However, they make no mention of the actual product which showed up "Genoloss". The 4rx website said the generic is "Veltride". I am not 100% yet on the connection between the headaches and the Genoloss but am afraid to try it again. To 4rx.com's credit, they immediately offered to ship Dr Reddy Labs version free of charge.

HAS ANYONE TRIED GENPHARMA LTD OF INDIA AND SPECIFICALLY THE GENOLOSS VERSION OF DUTASTERIDE?

Thumbs down united pharmacies uk

EVERYONE BEWARE OF UNITED PHARMACIES UK

they treat there customers like scum and pass your bank details on we ordered twice from the the packagers come tampered with each time? when we complaint they sent replacements which was fakes put me in hospital coughing blood up i'm still seeking legal action watch what your doing BE WARNED.

MY FRIENDS HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEY PASS YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON SO YOU GET SCAMMED MORE.

There not good with there customers united pharmacies uk

I use them and they seem perfectly good to me..

Quote Originally Posted by weiyuan927760 View Post

How so? please explain your experience, I've had great service from them in the past.