+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How many of you are 23 or younger and on fin?

I wanna hear stories from people that are around my age.

I am planning on using .25 mg of fin every MWF to start off. I was originally using it every third day, but have missed a few dosages over the last two weeks. What kind of regiments do you guys follow?

Quote Originally Posted by optimisticyouth View Post
    I wanna hear stories from people that are around my age.

I am planning on using .25 mg of fin every MWF to start off. I was originally using it every third day, but have missed a few dosages over the last two weeks. What kind of regiments do you guys follow?
    I'm 21 and on it. Started at 0.25mg daily and it did nothing so I upped it to 1mg daily.

No sides, hair has shed more, only been on it a few months though.

I'm almost 22.

minox 5% foam twice a day since the start of august, keto 1% shampoo twice a week since the end of august

for fin I started off taking .25 every 2 days, then every other day, then every day, then an additional .25 on every other day, then .5 every day, then .75 every day, then additional .25 every other day, then full 1mg dose by the end of august (started august 1st)

since mid october I've been splitting the 5mg tablets into 1.25mg pieces daily.

I have so far definitely experienced regrowth on my temporal points that is noticeable, to the point that I literally went "holy shit" today when I noticed what had come back on one side after I tapered my sides to a shorter length.

I have had some very painfully slow and unnoticeable regrowth on my hairline, which is about a NW2, I have no idea if that's completely true though due to my thinning behind the hairline.

I have experienced a decent amount of shedding during the 2nd month, where I started to get scared. Nothing cosmetic, really, because they were all dying follicles anyway.. Now, 3.5months in, my hair feels very very healthy in the non-effected regions, and my crown which was shedding and thinning around the cowlick is almost completely unnoticeable at this point which I'm very happy about. Only Minox on the hairline, too. My hair was so thick when I was like 12-15 I jammed a buzzer at the barbershop... Now the crown and sides are starting to feel like that again.

Currently I lose like 3-5 thinning hairs in my sink between styling and applying minox, and almost none in the shower. I definitely am starting to believe there is a light at the end of my tunnel.

No sides so far, and I'm not going to let mind games make me think I am developing them... because I never think about it.

I think the younger guys are the ones that seem to get more affected by sides. Maybe because the body is still changing??

I am not going to say sides are all in the head because I know for some the shit is real. What I will say is that when I first started taking fin I thought about sides and I did get some mild sides. I don't think of them any more and haven't gotten them in months.

20 year old, close to 5 months on Propecia, no sides, good effect to the hair.

21 year old, took fin at 20 years old.

Gynecomastia developed, persists to this day.

about to sttart taking finasteride as well. 22 years old amd golden blonde hair. i hope i didnt wait to long. hope i dont get any sides i hear most dont but clandestine scares me

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBlonde View Post
    about to sttart taking finasteride as well. 22 years old amd golden blonde hair. i hope i didnt wait to long. hope i dont get any sides i hear most dont but clandestine scares me
    And you just bumped a thread over two years old. Doubt any of the original posters gonna reply

I'm 19 and on 2mg dut ed. **** going bald! And no i have no sides but my testosterone is 1180ng/dl

Quote Originally Posted by Alex23 View Post
    I'm 19 and on 2mg dut ed. **** going bald! And no i have no sides but my testosterone is 1180ng/dl
    Lol are you ordering online? I doubt any doc would prescribe that much dut to a 19 yr old