+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Affect View Post
    Thanks brew, I hope everything is going good for you! You've been on this road for about the same amount of time, if I remember correctly?
    Wow you so lucky. Me so far been using Fin 5 month (5mg) and so far no results. I donīt see any new hair. I used rogaine few months efore Fin but then my hair went thinner i think (had shedding).

What you drink? Green Tea? Coffee? How much? I been drinking Green Tea to lower DHT but my hair still not growing. Its seems hair loss stopped but hair is not just growing
    5 month, no results. Maybe its about my low weight too. I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSuperman View Post
    Wow you so lucky. Me so far been using Fin 5 month (5mg) and so far no results. I donīt see any new hair. I used rogaine few months efore Fin but then my hair went thinner i think (had shedding).

What you drink? Green Tea? Coffee? How much? I been drinking Green Tea to lower DHT but my hair still not growing. Its seems hair loss stopped but hair is not just growing
    5 month, no results. Maybe its about my low weight too. I dont know.
    I drink to much Coffee for my own good, like 2-3 cups a day, it keeps me going , no green Tea though, or maybe once a week I just take whatever tea I feel like, I do drink a cup or two a day of other tea's. Other then that I drink to much alcohol and a lot of water, not to much of sugar drinks. I think it's a bonus to regrow hair though, so if you're stabilizing it's doing what it's suppose too.

I drink to much Coffee for my own good, like 2-3 cups a day, it keeps me going , no green Tea though, or maybe once a week I just take whatever tea I feel like, I do drink a cup or two a day of other tea's. Other then that I drink to much alcohol and a lot of water, not to much of sugar drinks. I think it's a bonus to regrow hair though, so if you're stabilizing it's doing what it's suppose too.
    Hi Affect. Your results are amazing. You said you got sides at first, did they just fade away? And after how long? How many weeks were you on fin to notice that your hairloss stabilized and stopped shedding?

Thanks for info. I was scared that Coffee or Green Tea makes it worse. I been using propecia 1mg 4 month and now 15 days i been using fin 5mg (4.5 month) but all i see is my hair is still thin. Maybe, maybe only like 5% thicker i think(or maybe because my hair is longer).
    How long it took before you saw "new hair coming". Did before yuo started using fin hair was growing fast or slow? My hair grows super slow. Like 1 time year only haircut. I been using 4.5 month fin and i canīt tell if new hair is growing or not. How long it took you to get new hair coming?

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Hi Affect. Your results are amazing. You said you got sides at first, did they just fade away? And after how long? How many weeks were you on fin to notice that your hairloss stabilized and stopped shedding?
    30 days within starting each treatment (Propecia and Minoxidil) the sides faded away, took me about 4-6 months until I saw improvements, I still shed it never stops, I just don't shed as much and I think it grows back I do notice it easier because I got long hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSuperman View Post
    Thanks for info. I was scared that Coffee or Green Tea makes it worse. I been using propecia 1mg 4 month and now 15 days i been using fin 5mg (4.5 month) but all i see is my hair is still thin. Maybe, maybe only like 5% thicker i think(or maybe because my hair is longer).
    How long it took before you saw "new hair coming". Did before yuo started using fin hair was growing fast or slow? My hair grows super slow. Like 1 time year only haircut. I been using 4.5 month fin and i canīt tell if new hair is growing or not. How long it took you to get new hair coming?
    I have hair down to my breasts at the moment, that's about 2 years of growing it out from short hair. it has grown the same way since long before. took about 6 months until I noticed anything I would say looking at the photos at least.