+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I'm an investor in Histogen. Read my previous posts. I'm trying to explain things to you, you arrogant knob. I'm not negative on them at all, I'm defending them because I know that they have very smart people running their company.
    Blah blah blah. Bite me. You're an investor in Histogen? I'm an investor in Histogen. So if you're an investor tell us the road map ya big douche bag. Stop telling us how much you know about investment stuff (the blah blahs) and tell us whats going on. Otherwise you're not really an investor, at least not one that they waste their time telling all the juicy bits, because the REAL investors in Histogen are not spilling their beans in public forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Blah blah blah. Bite me. You're an investor in Histogen? I'm an investor in Histogen. So if you're an investor tell us the road map ya big douche bag. Stop telling us how much you know about investment stuff (the blah blahs) and tell us whats going on. Otherwise you're not really an investor, at least not one that they waste their time telling all the juicy bits, because the REAL investors in Histogen are not spilling their beans in public forums!
    I'm not going to say anything specific to you, partly because I honestly don't know about their exact road map and partly because I don't want to overstep any boundaries. I am actually an investor in the company, but I do not know every detail over their plans and operations. If I were a larger player, I'm sure I would know more, but unfortunately I am not wealthy enough to give them the kind of investment that would keep me in the loop on every decision. However, what I do know for sure is that 1) the primary roadblock for every startup is capital and Histogen are no exception and 2) the management are very smart and motivated to move forward as quickly as possible.

Now, if it makes you feel good to insult me, question my credibility, and otherwise dumb down the conversation, then that is your prerogative. I don't really understand the lack of civility and juvenile tone on this website, but I don't really want to dive in there with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I'm not going to say anything specific to you, partly because I honestly don't know about their exact road map and partly because I don't want to overstep any boundaries. I am actually an investor in the company, but I do not know every detail over their plans and operations. If I were a larger player, I'm sure I would know more, but unfortunately I am not wealthy enough to give them the kind of investment that would keep me in the loop on every decision. However, what I do know for sure is that 1) the primary roadblock for every startup is capital and Histogen are no exception and 2) the management are very smart and motivated to move forward as quickly as possible.

Now, if it makes you feel good to insult me, question my credibility, and otherwise dumb down the conversation, then that is your prerogative. I don't really understand the lack of civility and juvenile tone on this website, but I don't really want to dive in there with you.
    Sorry for insulting you. I thought you were coming across anti histogen for a second there and I'm sick of naysayers on this site. It drives me nuts - the annoying thing that I try to fight on this site is negativity towards solutions like histogen (i'm not so fussed about the personal bickering).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Sorry for insulting you. I thought you were coming across anti histogen for a second there and I'm sick of naysayers on this site. It drives me nuts - the annoying thing that I try to fight on this site is negativity towards solutions like histogen (i'm not so fussed about the personal bickering).
    I don't know how you got that from what I said. I am the opposite of anti Histogen. Not only do I have a vested financial interest in their success, I know some of their management team personally and they're great people. I really do not know what their exact timeline is and if I did, I wouldn't talk about it on a public forum as you said. What I do know is that they have a good product and they are busting their humps to move it forward. I'm just trying to explain some of the challenges that they and all companies like them face. I'm not sure if they even read any of this stuff, but regardless it's neither fair nor productive to insult and criticize their management. That's all I'm trying to convey.