+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I don't know what 3rd world country you belong too but in the US its a different. the company has raised 16 million in the last 4 years, you don't get that kind of money without showing proof your technology works.

If they're done with phase II. Will it be released in Asia first then? I thought they didn't need phase III in Asian countries.

Bro, there is a ton of money raised to cure cancer but that doesn't mean cancer is almost cured. People invest because they see that its going in a positive direction, but to pass it off as if a treatment will come out in 2-3 years (2015) based on as little information as the link is being too optimistic. Close to the CEO could be within this lifetime, 3 years or 10 years or 20 years. That is the timeframe of scientist. When they say we will be able to this and that in the near future, near future means when this generation is still alive.

But to us hair loss sufferers, near future is 2-3 years. And soon is 2-3 years. But based on the link of the clinical trial, you can not draw the conclusion that a cure will come out "soon."

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    Bro, there is a ton of money raised to cure cancer but that doesn't mean cancer is almost cured. People invest because they see that its going in a positive direction, but to pass it off as if a treatment will come out in 2-3 years (2015) based on as little information as the link is being too optimistic. Close to the CEO could be within this lifetime, 3 years or 10 years or 20 years. That is the timeframe of scientist. When they say we will be able to this and that in the near future, near future means when this generation is still alive.

But to us hair loss sufferers, near future is 2-3 years. And soon is 2-3 years. But based on the link of the clinical trial, you can not draw the conclusion that a cure will come out "soon."
    Holy crap....

they recently received the patent on their laser technology in Aug 2013. you don't patent and spend the money to get it patented without testing to see if it works. they are on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Holy crap....
    good response. you have completely won me over with your argument

Quote Originally Posted by Raff1980 View Post
    they recently received the patent on their laser technology in Aug 2013. you don't patent and spend the money to get it patented without testing to see if it works. they are on the right track.
    Yes, agreed. I don't doubt that they are making progress but I am saying the link to a clinical trial does not mean that THE "cure" has been found and they are releasing it soon. It doesn't even display the efficacy either.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    good response. you have completely won me over with your argument

Yes, agreed. I don't doubt that they are making progress but I am saying the link to a clinical trial does not mean that THE "cure" has been found and they are releasing it soon. It doesn't even display the efficacy either.
    For a guy that slams speculation, you sure do it a LOT yourself.

It is so very sad reading these hair loss forums. Everyone is just so desperate for any change it is a constant stream of ups and downs. I have never encountered such a "bi-polar" community on the internet. Way too much logical fallacy flailing about to stomach. You people want more hair on your head. We all do. How many times can hopes be raised to cure level before people get the message? PLEASE, STOP!

There is so much insecurity and hopelessness about you just allowed a "doctor" to hold you in suspense for the last year, ignoring red-flags from day one in this desperate attempt to release yourselves from the hair-loss-prison. Balding is a terrible thing in this society, everyone suffering agrees. It's affects are so potent your life has no-doubt been altered. Try and find some dignity. Any peep of good or bad news is blown out of proportion and it is embarrassing.

Thumbs up

well what do you know, they WERE testing this on humans all along. i said this on h@ir$yte many months ago and mr bigshot roger_that told me to stop lying, because it only has been tested on mice. what a moron.

Is there any way to access the results of these trials?