+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raff1980 View Post
    aderans closed shop because they got news that follica was onto something and the Japanese pulled the funding. Think about it, would you fund money into developing a technology when you hear that another better method that works is being developed? Purely a business decision by the Japanese and a smart one too.
    They we're supposed to release their product in 2014. SUPPOSED TO. Let's say they did... they'd get a ton of sales until 2015. I'd go in for sure. I mean, zero donor loss, no scarring and a decent bump in density? Sign me up.

Even if they we're to go and compete against a superior method, they could have just dropped the prices to compete well. You know, I'd probably go in for both an Aderans and Follica treatment.

I've remained quietly optimistic about Follica since things have gone quiet. I still think it's a Follica vs Histogen head-to-head for the first 'next gen treatment' to be released. Right now my preference would be Histogen because I've seen how effective it is - I'd love to see some before and afters from Follica. Exciting stuff boys.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    *fingers crossed*

Replicel, Histogen and maybe Follica are gonna be battling it out now for 2015... Thats some serious competition.

Too bad Aderans is out of the game...
    Essentially a year away, i cant help but feel optimistic

if they are heading into phase III, this is the best news of the year. sign me up for cutaneous perturbation ASAFP so i can stop reading thru contless pages of forum threads, fueling my OCD, depression, and general frustrations associated with this BS disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff1980 View Post
    im sure they are conducting or have conducted phase 3 somewhere. Their CEO said they are close to releasing the product. With this recent find we see they have concluded phase 2 over a year ago and just recently around September they released an article saying that they are close to unleashing a product. This implies that at least through phase 2 their technology works. In august 2013 they got their patent for the laser that's going to damage the skin. Cleary after testing the laser through clinicals and seeing that it works, they got the patent. The facts are there, they are very close.
    Sources where Ceo said they are "close" to releasing a product. How close is close, close could be 5-6 years. What clinical trial is this for. What were the results.

They could have completed a clinical trial that yielded poor results years ago, and now just started a new one in order to improve on results. There is too much hopeful assumptions in this post.

You guys keep on scraping from the bottom of the internet and post it on here and everyone jumps on it with hope and then run wild speculation. Seriously just inferring a novel out of a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    Sources where Ceo said they are "close" to releasing a product. How close is close, close could be 5-6 years. What clinical trial is this for. What were the results.
    Considering that they started about 5-6 years ago, I dont think close would be half way there. Should be less.

They could have completed a clinical trial that yielded poor results years ago, and now just started a new one in order to improve on results.
    Thats an assumption...

There is too much hopeful assumptions in this post.
    Oh wait a minute...??

You guys keep on scraping from the bottom of the internet and post it on here and everyone jumps on it with hope and then run wild speculation. Seriously just inferring a novel out of a sentence.
    Hmmm.... hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Considering that they started about 5-6 years ago, I dont think close would be half way there. Should be less.

Thats an assumption...
    Oh wait a minute...??

Hmmm.... hypocrite?
    They started 5-6 years ago on which clinical trial? It could be different from this one. Here, they are wounding and applying lithium gluconate. What if they completed that trial but had bad efficacy.

On the other article just released this year, they only just found out about fgf9 and may have only started on phase 1 of applying it (an assumption).

You guys are coming to conclusion with something that you scraped from the bottom of the internet. BRB google searching hair loss cure, going to page 106, finding a patent from follica and then touting they will release something "soon, I am sure."

Based on what? A short not even abstract link of a random clinical trial conducted by follica. They could be running 20 different clinical trials and all of them doing nothing (an assumption).

So I can play that game too. There's too much "A cure is soon guys" going on in this forum. Just state the facts that there was a clinical trial conducted, and express that you are hopeful something comes out soon. But to say as if you know something is coming out soon based on as little information as this is being too optimistic.

And I don't mean to be doom and gloom about this, its good to be optimistic. But don't be delusional about it. Its like those guys who read that Dr. Mwamba is looking into nigam's hair doubling and then making a thread "Hair loss is cured yay" or any of the mainstream media headline about scientist finding a hair loss cure every time someone is able to grow something on mices.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    They started 5-6 years ago on which clinical trial? It could be different from this one. Here, they are wounding and applying lithium gluconate. What if they completed that trial but had bad efficacy.

On the other article just released this year, they only just found out about fgf9 and may have only started on phase 1 of applying it (an assumption).

You guys are coming to conclusion with something that you scraped from the bottom of the internet. BRB google searching hair loss cure, going to page 106, finding a patent from follica and then touting they will release something "soon, I am sure."

Based on what? A short not even abstract link of a random clinical trial conducted by follica. They could be running 20 different clinical trials and all of them doing nothing (an assumption).

So I can play that game too. There's too much "A cure is soon guys" going on in this forum. Just state the facts that there was a clinical trial conducted, and express that you are hopeful something comes out soon. But to say as if you know something is coming out soon based on as little information as this is being too optimistic.
    Alright, youre getting your panties caught up in a bunch. You wanna play the doom and gloom crap? Lets see you put your money where your mouth is.

Please QUOTE members in your next reply that said ANY of the things your claiming now.

dude did you read the article that came out in September 2013? Their CEO won't makes claims they can't back up. Stop being a pessimist.

Researchers say they are very close to unleashing a product that could finally draw the curtain on the dreaded comb-over.

Follica, a U.S.-based firm, claims their proprietary procedure consistently creates new hair follicles in both mice and men, The Scientist reports.