Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agenteye
    Inactive
    • Jan 2012

Thank you Jazz. Sure you can. I paid right around $17,000 Canadian including airfare and accommodation. Dr. Rahal offers a nice travel incentive for those traveling from outside of Ontario, Canada.....so I had $1000 credit applied from the clinic to help offset my travel expenses. I actually came out $300 ahead with the discount....because it only cost me $700 for my airfare and my room for 4 nights. Keep in mind though that I had close to 5,000 grafts (FUT)......so I paid more than the average procedure would cost....considering the large amount of work I had done. Totally worth it though for me......

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by agenteye
      Thank you Jazz. Sure you can. I paid right around $17,000 Canadian including airfare and accommodation. Dr. Rahal offers a nice travel incentive for those traveling from outside of Ontario, Canada.....so I had $1000 credit applied from the clinic to help offset my travel expenses. I actually came out $300 ahead with the discount....because it only cost me $700 for my airfare and my room for 4 nights. Keep in mind though that I had close to 5,000 grafts (FUT)......so I paid more than the average procedure would cost....considering the large amount of work I had done. Totally worth it though for me......
      That's great price Around about 10,000 uk pounds I would pay that , but I'm just waiting till next year judge if my hairloss gets worse.

Comment

• agenteye
        Inactive
        • Jan 2012

LOL, sure....rub it in how much stronger your currency is than mine!! I paid in US Dollars.....which normally would have been a value for me....but these days, is weaker than CAD!!! Still very worth it though, as it was a drastic transformation and a huge confidence boost!

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

LOL, sure....rub it in how much stronger your currency is than mine!! I paid in US Dollars.....which normally would have been a value for me....but these days, is weaker than CAD!!! Still very worth it though, as it was a drastic transformation and a huge confidence boost!
          Haha not in a bad way, but I agree well worth it and great doctor from what iv researched. My friend also has his eyes on Rahal il show him your pictures might give him hope. But I'm well happpy for you results look superb.

Comment

• agenteye
            Inactive
            • Jan 2012

Hey thank you so much! Dr. Rahal is a great guy and an excellent physician. And if your friend (or yourself) have any questions for me personally along the way to your decisions.....please don't hesitate to ask. I'll help in any way I can!

Best,

Mike

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

Hey thank you so much! Dr. Rahal is a great guy and an excellent physician. And if your friend (or yourself) have any questions for me personally along the way to your decisions.....please don't hesitate to ask. I'll help in any way I can!

Best,

Mike
              Thank you I deffinatly won't hesitate , I watch his videos regular and even my girlfriend was shocked see his amazing YouTube videos.

Comment

Working...