+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Anyone willing to take the Bimatoprost plunge?

Unfortunately, living in Canada I cant find a single place that ships to me at a good price.

However for you Americans, Bim is being sold for about 11-13 bucks per 3ml bottle(at all day chemist for example), sooo 50ish dollars a month give or take.

anyone with a little extra cash willing to see if this stuff works? from the few examples online it has definitely made a difference, from minor-very noticeable! Obviously it's only the 0.03% stuff though.

Default Prostaglandin

Tried bimaprost for several months. I noticed no changes.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Unfortunately, living in Canada I cant find a single place that ships to me at a good price.

However for you Americans, Bim is being sold for about 11-13 bucks per 3ml bottle(at all day chemist for example), sooo 50ish dollars a month give or take.

anyone with a little extra cash willing to see if this stuff works? from the few examples online it has definitely made a difference, from minor-very noticeable! Obviously it's only the 0.03% stuff though.
    But side effect is sitll unknown.

I am worry about the pigmentation

I have blue eyes and I wouldn't go near BIM. Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    havent read of that affecting someone who uses it on hair. Makes sense for eyelashes as youre constantly putting this stuff on or near your eyes.

seriously you guys(not speaking directly to you) are interested in trying out crazy growth factors and untiraled stuff like RU but something that has proven growth isnt worth the risk??

you can see if this stuff works for you within a month or two, just use it on a small area, if you start to see side effects, just stop, simple as that.

lol I wouldn't worry. In trials, bimatoprost caused literally no one to get darker irises.. and that's applying it directly to the eyeball for glaucoma. I think It just has the theoretical potential to cause it over a long period of time, in very rare cases.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    havent read of that affecting someone who uses it on hair. Makes sense for eyelashes as youre constantly putting this stuff on or near your eyes.

seriously you guys(not speaking directly to you) are interested in trying out crazy growth factors and untiraled stuff like RU but something that has proven growth isnt worth the risk??

you can see if this stuff works for you within a month or two, just use it on a small area, if you start to see side effects, just stop, simple as that.
    I'll stick to growth factors over BIM. BIM has been proven applied on the eyes or not that it can cause darkening of the iris. Why would I even want to risk that with a much higher dose but applied on the head?

My blue eyes are one of the last few traits I have that's girls love, I just wouldn't mess with it personally because it is linked to cause such a side. I'm using growth factors...my eyes aren't turning dark bro.

I'll take my chance on that.

I'll stick to growth factors over BIM. BIM has been proven applied on the eyes or not that it can cause darkening of the iris. Why would I even want to risk that with a much higher dose but applied on the head?

My blue eyes are one of the last few traits I have that's girls love, I just wouldn't mess with it personally because it is linked to cause such a side. I'm using growth factors...my eyes aren't turning dark bro.

I'll take my chance on that.
    The only time there was any signs of iris darkening was in the glaucoma trials when it was applied directly to the eye and it was rare. In the trials for Latisse where it was applied to the eye lid and outside of the eye there was no evidence of iris darkening that I'm aware of, so I'm not sure how you think applying it to your head is going to cause your eye color to change. In fact the warnings required for Latisse indicate the risk of iris darkening only when applied directly to the surface of the eyeball. If it doesn't darken your iris when you apply it to your eyelid, its definitely not going to do it when you apply it to your scalp.

id try it but its just honestly not worth it...especially if you willing to use experimentals and arn;'t worried about safety there better things out there

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    The only time there was any signs of iris darkening was in the glaucoma trials when it was applied directly to the eye and it was rare. In the trials for Latisse where it was applied to the eye lid and outside of the eye there was no evidence of iris darkening that I'm aware of, so I'm not sure how you think applying it to your head is going to cause your eye color to change. In fact the warnings required for Latisse indicate the risk of iris darkening only when applied directly to the surface of the eyeball. If it doesn't darken your iris when you apply it to your eyelid, its definitely not going to do it when you apply it to your scalp.
    Obviously you can't believe everything you read on the internet, but Google BIM and iris darkening and you will get soo many people claiming they experienced the side effect.

Not worth the gamble if you have sea blues. You have brown eyes, be my guest. That's just me man. That's a serious potential side regardless if applied on the eye. Tell that to the girls that used Latisse and are freaking out as there light eyes turned dark.